Do you think G@g is depressing?

I am using it almost after two months of break and I am depressed in just 2 minutes😫😩

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to focus on the fun aspects of the site and not take things too seriously.

• I see. I generally take things serious. That might be the problem.

• Yeah, I think that might be your issue. You have to realize that many users here just use the site to pass their free time and probably are joking around often. I mean, I know it's an advice site, but there are plenty of silly questions here compared to ones needing real support.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some opinions of people on here are incredibly depressing. I tend to have an idealistic view of humanity that doesn't always match with the reality of the situation.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• It can certainly get depressing if you spend too long here. I find that it helps to take a few days off regularly, and remind yourself that this site is a huge breeding ground for people who are especially narrow-minded and/or bitter to gather and use it as a medium to spout off their ideas. It's important to remind yourself that these are (in large part) not the view point shared by people who you meet or are surrounded by in rl.

• Thanks for the advice. It really helped😊😊😊
      What actually haunts me is that, what if people in real life too are like this inside their heads😨

• Yes it is. But sadly it's also an easy way to pass time. I keep trying to leave and then go "but what will I do when I'm bored?"

• Lol no. Its all glass-half-empty-half-full thing. I find it pretty entertaining. Shows how stupid people can be 😜

• Lol, optimistic perspective.
      But the stupidity is infectious.
      Today you might hear a nonsense from a single person, but the very next day you find a bunch of people reciting the same nonsense.

• lol no I find it pretty funny

• It's fun here.

• Why are you depressed? What makes you feel that way?

What Guys Said 6

• If you are constantly reading very sad and depressing questions questions or mytakes then it can get depressing. But I love it here. Just don't get carried away.

• I dunno. It's just a time waster for me.

• Nope, half the people on here are depressing.

• No, I find it fun here.

• Yeah, this website kills you internally.

• I was the happiest person in the world but after using this website for 2 minutes I wanna jump into a blackhole to die.

• True, the stupidity and that too in such a large scale is unbelievable.
      I sometimes wonder how such bullshit prevails in so many minds and all of them happen to be on the same post too.😂

• not really , maybe there is some questions that are depressing but not everything