I'm new here please help me?

Hi I'm new here will someone please tell me what exactly is GaG?

53

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• GirlsAskGuys is a community of girls and guys who share their experiences to help each other see the world through the opposite gender’s perspective.

Ask questions, create polls and get opinions from thousands of girls and guys instantly. With GirlsAskGuys you can:

• Start a conversation with someone by sharing opinions privately
    • Follow other members and create connections
    • Get opinions just from girls or just from guys
    • Stay anonymous when asking or sharing your opinion
    • See the most helpful opinions on questions that matter to you
    • Get tailored content delivered to your phone and help others

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• GirlsaskGuys.
    I have been on this Site for Over 3 years Here, dear, and it took me nearly this long, to Make my Level of Master and then I was Titled Influencer, which is a Rarity. Gag must have thought I was Good at Relationships. Break Up and Divorce.
    Find a Category that you Might Be Most Helpful to Someone, and if the Answer is Maybe Hopeful, you will See those Points go Up and your Levels as well. You are at Level1 right now to Start.
    However, every Question you Answer doesn't have to be Most Helpful to a Person, it can Also be a Question for Fun, hun.
    Good Luck. xx

• answer peoples questions to get enough points to ask questions.

• You ask questions.. people will answer.

• Hoe don't do it

What Guys Said 2

• You answer to people's questions, ask your own and write your takes. The content is mostly centered around both genders, relationships and etc but you can ask pretty much anything as much as you like so long as you're not spamming.

• A question and answer site to ask questions to opposite gender and give your own opinion too.
    And welcome bro😊😊😊