Will a mytake get unpromoted if I swear a lot in it?

I'm writing a mytake about my pet peeves, and pet peeves make me angry obviously so I'm swearing a lot lol
I'm saying things like "Fuck off" "fuck you" and calling people fuckers.
I don't know if that would be considered too "Antagonistic" or not

The context is like this:
"This fucker turns around and..." "I don't care. please fuck off" "Who the fuck cares"

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the context. Swearing in general is not bad but if the entire myTake is nothing but insults and swearing directed at particular groups of people, yes, it may be unprompted or even removed. MyTakes must stay within the posting guidelines, like any other post on the site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely if it's offensive, but it really depends on the context

• The context is like this:

What Girls Said 2

• lol This One, hun, got Printed, didn't it?
    It is Classier and more Enjoyable with a bit more Clean sand less Mean.
    "This slime ball turns around and..." "I don't care. "Please, Buzz Off." "Who the FRICK Cares?" More Interesting and your Viewers will be More Intent on Reading your Intent and Content.
    Good Luck. xx

• Well it wouldn't get promoted in the first place I don't think so you won't have to to worry about it getting unpromoted.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!