When I see things like this I get kinda annoyed... Does anyone else feel this way?

• Yes I feel you 110%
    22%(8)24%(13)Vote26%(5)
  • Yeah sorta
    8%(3)5%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • I get where you're coming from
    25%(9)20%(11)Vote11%(2)
  • Eh not really
    8%(3)7%(4)Vote5%(1)
  • I don't feel annoyed at all
    14%(5)15%(8)Vote16%(3)
  • Indifferent/don't care
    19%(7)27%(15)Vote42%(8)
  • Comment/other/see results
    4%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
To be more specific, this was from a guy's profile. Honestly I just find it obnoxious and sleezy. Do you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about lopsided. Lol. It doesn't bother me because it's none of my business who someone chooses to follow but when it's lopsided like that, you have to question their agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if someone like that sends lewd messages to those girls on the reg.

• Haha right! But yeah good point I completely agree. But that's the part that annoys me tbh. But eh, people will be people I guess..

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just my kind

• Yessss

• Thanks babes 😘😘😘😋

• You're welcome fam 😘👍🏼

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Oh yeah totally outrageous... *Psst! What is she talking about*

• The picture of some guy following like a million girls and like 0 guys... It's just so sleezy.

• Haha its amazing what immature girls will do when they have a taste of "power"

• Haha yeah that's true

• I wouldn't say it bothers me because I don't care how a person wants to live his life. I just think it's strange

• Haha alrighty I getcha (thanks fam)

• What is obnoxious and sleazy about it? Maybe he is just a hyperactive user.

I didn't even know how many I follow/am followed by until I read this and checked. And I never bother checking anyone else's stats on that.

• It's the fact that this person is spam following so many girl profiles and practically ONLY girl files. It's kinda creepy and frankly, a bit annoying.

• Probably some OCD guy

• Bet you're proably one of the 343

• I am actually lmao and I see profiles like this and this just inspired the question actually

• doesn't bother me-- they could do much worse

• triggered?

• Why comment.

• Yes. You were indeed an ass. Glad you agree.

• i never said i was

What Girls Said 10

• I get what you're saying. It's weird to see such a difference, haha.

• Yeah haha you kinda have to question their motives when you see that... And yeaaah that's why it annoys me lol

• Person is a sheep... baaaa
    I like seeing the reverse, like whoa, how many people follow you? You must be Jesus.

• Ahahha okay funny 😂

• I don't care that much about people on G@G and who they follow, in that regard anyway.

• Yeah I get what you mean!

• Completely indifferent... sure they may be sleazeballs but then I just don't interact with them

• True true good point!

• lol you getting bothered by how many followers someone have on a website 😂😂😂 . meanwhile you had to be an anonymous person to vent on how many followers they have.. which is actually sad... focus on something that's actually important

• No I honestly don't care about how many someone HAS it just that this guy is spam following a bunch of girls and practically only girls. He's not the only one either... There's been a couple of profiles that I've seen like this and I just find it pretty annoying

• You obviously didn't understand my question at all. And I said this anonymously because I didn't want to be degraded by people in the event that they didn't agree. So no offense, you're pretty dumb for misinterpreting it to THAT degree and pretty rude for saying that! So thanks for not being helpful :) like you probably are everywhere else in life!

• I get where you're coming from

• Okay thanks I'm not the only one lol

• Just a creeper alert. Be thankful.

• AHHAHA yeah that's very true actually

• Yeah why do so many girls don't follow back dude a follow for a follow gosh

• Nope. i don't even notice

• Wtf who cares