GAG and new features?

Do you think it would be cool if gag introduced a feature to allow its user to delete questions/opinions?

What features would you want introduced/bought back?

-Disavowing questions?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Do you think it would be cool if gag introduced a feature to allow its user to delete questions/opinions? No...

Once someone blocks me or I block them, make it so that I don't see their opinions either. The ability to downvote questions and myTakes. Limit anonymous people from asking too many questions.

Disavowing questions?
    I don't ask questions so I don't care about that feature.

• Gag will not introduce that feature as it could lead to software trolling and patent trolling. Also gypsies.

• 5d

Gypsies?

• 5d

or they could allow users to hide their opinions

• One thing I'd like them to do is to ask you if you really want to follow, block etc - it's easy to do those things by accident.

What Girls Said 1

• Disavowing and deleting questions are allowed as long as you meet certain criteria for doing so. Deleting opinions could allow trolls to run wild even more than they already do, though.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

• 5d

They took that feature away