Am I the only one that notices this on gag?

When a user posts something racist they are also very sexist.

I see them writing racist things on one post and on another sexist stuff.

And then I think by myself "how do these people even function so much hate?"

Most Helpful Guy

• They must hate the world to be doing that but I didn't really notice Tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• They pretend to be someone else while in public, but shown themselves behind closed doors.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• you are talking about men who say certain things about women and claim that being an ass works, well in all honesty it does work on women yes , as for you question of course i noticed such things, but did you stop to think for a moment how could a normal person get to this state of so much hate? when you find out the reason it stops being so shokcing.

• Never said men I said person. How come everyone gets it but you don't? Clearly it's just what you want to see

• of course because you are an immature snowflake and you have no real life experience, you play angry birds on your Ipad and think iam going to agree with you, you chose the wrong person i dont agree with bs

• You make no sense

• I've noticed that with some of the misandrists (man haters).

• People who have so much hate might have had some bad experiences with someone on the group they despise, it's kind of sad that they let one person make a whole group look bad to them.

• Exactly

• I've noticed nearly all women are always upset over something that does not effect them in the least.

• Nope. I noticed it too. A lot of the questions here combined sexism and racism...

• Its really easy.

What Girls Said 0