I mean I'm confused. It's GIRLS... ask GUYS... right? And vice versa. When you sign up for an account, it asks you for your GENDER. If you say male, you get blue. If you say female, you get pink. This is where infamous Pink Anon and Blue Anon come from.
And I don't give a crap if you were born a girl and want to be a boy scout now.
Y'all can flame me with your PC flame throwers all you want, I'm impervious. I used my special snowflake repellent spray. It's kinda like that waterproof stuff you spray your suede leather shoes with ya know?
But seriously, WTF? We've always had catfish here. Many guys and older men pretending to be girls. Now every day, I'm seeing more "trans gender", cross dressing, and/or gay guys, creating new accounts as girls. Openly. Not actually cat fishing, but more daring to show you that they have a female account, but they aren't actually female.
So, should G@G have a Purple Anon for trans people? And if so, do we have to guess which gender they "identify" with? Or are there already designated colors for that?
What color is associated with a male that identifies as female, and vice versa?
Y'all are confusing the hell out of me. I think I need to go back to my safe space where no one can say anything mean to me about this.
This Question Anon Proofed by CheerGirl38139. Copyright 2017.
- YES. G@G should be PC and add a TG gender identity16%(7)15%(15)Vote15%(8)
- You're kidding right?33%(15)33%(32)Vote33%(17)
- NO. Who cares?29%(13)28%(27)Vote27%(14)
- I'm confused too. Seriously... WTF?9%(4)7%(7)Vote6%(3)
- Chill out you politically incorrect troglodyte2%(1)7%(7)Vote12%(6)
- YES. G@G should be EXTRA PC and add TWO new TG identities. I know the colors.2%(1)3%(3)Vote4%(2)
- We should be able to change our account genders when we FEEL like the other gender9%(4)7%(6)Vote3%(2)
The question was half-ass satirical to begin with, but after reading the answers, I conclude that adding 2 additional categories for "boy that wants to be a girl" and "girl that wants to be a boy", would simplify my G@G life.