Why do you have G@G? What is it that keeps you coming to this site?

is it the gift cards? is it the attention? is it the flirting? is it the conversation? Why do you come to this website?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• -I enjoy answering questions. Facing different type of questions is very interesting to me. Sometimes i can see a question that i never thought about it before and it would make me to deeply think about it or get inspired to even research and start to study about the concept of the question. It's a good challenge. Because i also like to learn new things.

-I enjoy reading the answers. Leave aside the trolls. There are plenty of actual people who having a life out there. Reading and observing different perspectives. Ideas, opinions, outlooks is really exciting. A free adventure through people's experiences and advises. I can learn one or two lessons from people. So i enjoy taking my chances and observe.

-I love to help people. The very main motivation that keeps me here is to take my chances to help. To come with the best possible answers and be able to come up with useful solutions for people's problems. Try to encourage, inspire and help individuals as much as i can.

-The joy of interaction. You can have a journey of seriousness, fun, sometimes trolls with members. Ups and downs and challenging. The opportunity of meeting new people and sharing thoughts. Communicating and interacting with different people around the world with different cultures, values and knowledge and personality. It's pleasant to me.

-Practicing my writing skills. Challenging myself to write constantly and consistently gives me this chance to keep upgrading my writing skills. Challenging myself to write effectively using the most relevant phrases and references regarding the topic. Also reading the answers can help me to update and improve my both speaking and writing skills. You get to read thousand of different writing frames and various sentences and words that people use to make the same point. The variety and differences is interesting and only helps to expand my knowledge.

-It's a good place to bring all of your curiosity. If i have an issue or i have something in mind that i want people's opinions. I can come here and ask. Simply wait and see how people respond. It's very interesting to hear different outlooks on a topic. And to realize how many angles we do have. Various opinions can help you to look at things from different perspectives.

What Girls Said 7

• I am here, dear, for Mainly One Reason of my own Season... To Help Others with Issues. This is Why I am Master and Influencer.
    Good Luck. xx

• to kill time and make my mind busy

• boredom..

• night owl... which in this case isn't good since I have to be up at seven in the morning to get ready to go to downtown. but I like this site too... much better than Facebook

• Haha, tomorrow will be fun on 3 hours of sleep :P

• lol yep. im going to try (keyword is try ) to go to sleep anyway, it's 1:51am where I live... doesn't help that my boyfriend is up cooking himself a late night waffle 😂 . smells good too which will probably having me eating too lol.. I always stay up late. but I have to take my mom to her eye doctor in the morning.

• i don't like this site as much as i used to
    at this point though, i just log-in as a reflex

• Haha I feel ya... Everytime I get on my laptop I immediately try to log in to shit I don't use anymore just because I used to go on those sites ALL THE TIME! :P

• For fun and to give advice.

• I am sort of addicted. It's a weird compulsion I have. It's a nice thing that we get rewarded with gift cards, but that's not the only reason.

• we get gift cards how?

• damn that's cool but I am trying to raise my Xper so.. I will wait till I get the lvl I want... thanks anyways

• It costs a lot, I think 20 dollar gift card for Amazon is 7500 Xper and like 5000 Xper is when you get to level 6 or so. so it will take a while anyways haha, no problem

What Guys Said 14

• It's really hard to say. I suppose at this point it's just routine. + I've invested quite a lot of time in it. At least a couple of hours of total screen time I spend on gag alone.

• It's the fact that people like using my name in their user names. It keeps me ticking.
    actually i dunno, habit i guess? i have been here relatively long.

• It has my soul bro. No, lol. I enjoy answering/asking questions and seeing how others think, I have good conversations with people on here, I have tons of opportunities to learn new things which I love, and I have even made a friend from overseas on here. This website compared to all the others I've used is radically free speech which I love. Its just a dope ass website man

• Hahaha yeah, they will ask who's prettier (left or right), have like 4 pictures and they swap sides. It's like asking "Why does the world turn? Yes or No" haha. CAMO DIAPER GUY? I gotta see that! haha

• lmao. You haven't seen camo diapet dude? man, keep a look out for him. He will post again, he always does

• Honestly, the people on this site are emotional, yet unintelligent typically. Therefore, I have a chance to destroy people intellectually and get them worked up, but they often have to concede defeat or run away from the argument because they are full of shit.

• Reading and answering random questions. Even at that I still don't know why I come back on so much.

• Insomnia.

• to bless everyone with my presence :- )

• As the saying goes: "Opinions are like assholes everyone has one". If there's a chance I might provide some insight/help to someone then that's cool. Just found out about this site recently.

• i like when there's funny or thought provoking questions, helping people is cool too

• I like helping others with supporting them and possibly meeting new friends.

• to know how many stupid things people ask when they go anonymous 😂😂😂😂😂

• Pink and Blue anons

• They don't have job n social lives.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more