GaG Users: Do You Get Butt Hurt Easily?

I've just noticed,there are some people on here who get butt hurt so easily.Like one chick was so obsessive and crazy about guys watching porn(she was against it) and I gave her an answer,she replied in multiple comments then blocked me.Butt hurt much?Then I understand quite a few people got butt hurt with my Q on "indian perverts" on this site,so one user told me to take "bisexual" off of my profile and I wouldn't receive nasty messages and he blocked me.Butt hurt much?I wasn't offensive,I didn't attack these people personally,but why do people take things so personally on this site?And on some of my Q's,people got into debates and were blocking one another left and right.Why so butt hurt?No one attacks anyone yet people are so sensitive to hit the "Block button"

I admit,I sometimes do come off as a little biatchy or judgmental,but on these particular occasions,not so much,except later on I started attacking the chick cause she was obsessive over the issue.Why do people take things personally on here?
Oh,and I don't thumb down:P I give everyone a thumb up :D

Most Helpful Guy

• The one girl you speak of has anger issues and has totally lost her sense of humor. The Indian dudes on here are perverts; even the Indian dudes I know personally are perverted ...maybe it's just a cultural misunderstanding or something, but they don't know how to come off as just normal horny dudes without sounding like freaks. The guy who commented on your profile and then blocked you, that was just a bitch move.

What Guys Said 8

• I've only been on this site a short time, but I get the impression some people don't come here to get answers to their questions, they just really want to confirm their beliefs and have other people agree with them...If people dislike your answer/opinion because it conflicts with their own ideas and beliefs, well that's their own issue. This whole 'blocking' issue sounds like some people just lack maturity. Welcome to the internet haha

• A tip: Expect people to take personal attacks personally.

• This whole thing seems like a big session of people repeating the obvious to Evangelina.

• You do know,if you have such a problem with my question,you can just "Not Look?" If it's such an inconvenience for you,don't look,don't answer:D Kthankkksss??

• Happened to me. People do it when you say something they disagree with and are unable to make a valid argument for.

Like some guy in the chat asked me if I thought it mattered if his girl was seeing a male doctor, and I didnt. Made a valid arguement, he couldn't refute it, got mad and stopped talking.

• I just Laugh Eva, and keep it moving, the people that usually have a problem with what I say are to p**** to show themselves, they hide be hide that anonymous button..(lol I hide sometimes too, the sh*t is awesome), I had a girl pretty much stalking me, saying I was degrading woman and all this other bull sh*t, so I called her out and she blocked me and still tracks me down to comment on my answers and stuff. I kinda like her now though, I think it might be stockholm syndrome...

• Hah,why don't you block her?

There was a guy on here who used to go through all of my answers and give me thumbs down.I had a clue of who it was but,he eventually got over whatever it was

• Why would I wanna block her...I believe in freedom of speech..maybe my answers are a little blunt and kinda nasty...and maybe even a little objectifying...I don't know where I'm going with this...lol

• If people can't handle an answer, they shouldn't be asking in the first place.

• This "question" is neither insightful nor resolving. It's pretty much just you taking a passive-aggressive shot at other people for being passive-aggressive.

• And you seem to have a mostly, "I hate the world" kind of attitude. So why point the obvious? My answer was pertaining to the girls beef with the other user. Obviously, she said something in her answer that made her angry. So that's how it's relevant.

• Indeed.

• yeah people do. they ask a question and I always try to answer honestly and people give you sh*t for it. I think its funny. I was blocked for telling a girl she was to old for a guy. I was trying to tell her 30 is old for a girl. especially if the guy is 30 and want kids in a few years. but she blocked me. because the truth is hard to hear.

• i think because its a site where you expect to hear things that you want to hear. not that you don't want to hear. and when they do. they get offended and start to get mad or w/e thus the blocking. its called "being fake" when you give answers like "aww poor baby" when really all you want to do is say suck it up big baby move on.

get what I'm saying?

What Girls Said 4

• Ahh the drama lovers. Yeah one girl got p*ssed off at me because I told her that she didn't own her ex boyfriend and if some girl wanted to hook up with him then she could. I guess there is some girl code that says if you hang out with someone once in a year you are their best friend and you should know not to hook up with your best friends ex. Only two people commented on her question. Me thinking she was being over dramatic and jealous, the other girl believing she had ever right to be mad blah blah blah . Guess who got the best answer? (here's a hint: it wasn't me)

• I say, it's just the Internet. I'm not going to let myself get bent out of shape over someone saying something rude to me or disagreeing with me. Especially on the Internet! People are so dramatic, huh :)

• I had the porn girl block me too, lol. I also had a guy block me because I said not all sorority girls are airheads and that most frat guys are actually nice and not looking to date rape girls to which he said I was brainwashed, called me a c*nt, went on about his GPA, and then blocked me. I actually find it kinda funny, if you're gonna block me at least wait until I threaten you or something. It's an open forum, I'll say what I want and if you don't like it fine and I don't like what you say or disagree I'll tell you that to. If you don't want answers then don't ask the question

• Haha,yea that porn girl was crazy about it...she took it to the extreme.I know,I don't even have to personally attack or threaten,they just block.

• Not really. I don't take anything people say on the internet seriously anymore. I'm not offended easily in general, though.