Who is as SICK of these ads as I am ?

Its come to the point where I spend most of my time on this site clicking off ads for god damn claritin and spray on butter among other things. I mean WTF this is sickening.

• Ready to throw my computer against the wall
  • This is really annoying
  • Its not that bad
  • Doesnt bother me at all
  • I don't care- I just want to see the poll results

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate them.

Every time I'm hovering over something an ad pops up and completely obstructs my screen.

I'm practically ready to quit this site because of them. It's senseless.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 6

• Thanks so much for your feedback regarding GirlsAskGuys.com. We appreciate your input, and it will be considered as we make changes to the site. We constantly strive to improve GirlsAskGuys.com to make it useful, valuable, and enjoyable to our users.

Thanks again.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

• its freaking annoying!

• I DONT CARE ABOUT CORN ON THE COB

• I know.. The "I can't believe it's not butter" spray is so annoying.

• HAHAHAHA! NICE.

• yeah agreed. it didn't bother me before but now there are these huge ads that take up the entire space on the page.

What Guys Said 10

• Anyone who gets a single popup on any site needs to check the security and ad blocker on their computer. I don't even have anything special, just Firefox with the adblock add on, and the basic windows security and I haven't seen a popup in years.

• Just use addblock plus. Its the simplest thing to install and then you never have to see an add again. I would post a link but a few people below me already have.

• I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THIS lol, I thought it was just me or somethin. Everytime your tryna chat or answer a question that damn chick from claratin pops up with her non singing a**. Or you get lit up with like 4 of those corona adds WTF man

great post

• The one for "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that fills up the entire screen is especially annoying, but the website has to be paid for from something, hence the ads.

• 0|0
  • I have had enough of them. I can't even have my mouse on the center of the screen.

• like youtube and all other FREE sites. they need to put ads on this to keep it free. theyre not making money off of us so they make money by putting ads on the site. I know its a little annoying but its just something you gotta get used to

• They don't bother me because of this: link

• I try to keep my mouse to the left so I don't pass over those ads

• Ad blocker to the rescue!