Does anybody else find annoying the rollover ads on GAG?

I do find them very annoying, I know they need advertisers, but please not rollovers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Firefox adblock.

I haven't seen any ads for over a year.

• How do I activate it?

• You're welcome.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help.

What Girls Said 4

• The WORSE one was that f***ing "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" spray. This ad would pop up every time I was trying to answer a question. Every time I closed it and began typing, it popped up again. Seriously, I was 2 seconds away from deleting my account because this happened to me for a whole week!

• LOL!! what about the Corona ad? that's even worse because it plays a video!!

• Actually, I never had issues with Corona ad, believe it or not. My PERSONAL nightmare was the spray and Claratin ad. That ad played a video and it was difficult to sign in. I swear, I won't buy these 2 products because their ads were too damned annoying.

• The I can't belive it's not butter ad is just to the right of your answer exactly lol.

• Thanks so much for your feedback regarding GirlsAskGuys.com. We appreciate your input, and it will be considered as we make changes to the site. We constantly strive to improve GirlsAskGuys.com to make it useful, valuable, and enjoyable to our users.

Thanks again.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

• Thanks, it would be great if you could change them to click-on ads instead.

Sometimes trying to close one, another one opens!! it is very annoying!

Thanks a lot

• I knooooowww I DONT WANT UR EFFING BUTTER SPRAY! D:

• i know. they're a pain. it's very annoying when they pop up when I'm trying to respond to a question

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, if it weren't for the community here, I already would've left, because the irritation that is overly annoying ads, roller over ads are terrible.

• I hate them all, except once in a while it shows me a army one.