Why do guys chat about sex on the Girlsaskguys IM?

it's so gross. Has anybody else had this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get messages all the time from guys wanting to talk about sex. I don't think talking about sex is gross and I'm totally cool with having an intelligent conversation about it, but most guys tend to be disrespectful and are obviously asking questions/telling me things because they're interested in getting off, and I'm not into doing that with random people on the Internet.

What Guys Said 6

• boys (especially teens) has higher curiosity about sex actually even for girls but girls not showing it often it well be some kind a awkward or like if this girl here always ask and talks about sex a boy here could think that she's slut or something just boys&girls are totally different when it comes to sex topics

• Yeah, I just try to ignore those people. I'm here to give and receive advice. This site shouldn't be an outlet for perverts.

• Yeah. Once a guy asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I answered "guy." After my answer he felt like asking me to take my top and bra off and stick my hand down my pants. I was like "WTF?"

• lol Girls are lucky. Guys don't get that.

• For the most part id agree with you but lately 2 girls have messaged me about how "cute" I am and how I shouldn't be single. so I'm average, I bet a good looking guy would get it more

• Nope. I got it once.

• Well I didn't mean this site for horny girls. I meant in general.

• k so. umm. I took a look at your pics..u might want to rethink either this question..or your pics. cause your being kind of umm..a hypocrite. lol

• Oh and to answer the question..its because theyre most likely not getting any in real life..they think people on here are more willing to do it..theyre most likely ugly

• The two other pictures I have up there are not slutty.

• I noticed you took down the other one after I said this, lol

• those guys see a girl they think is pretty then they messege her and think oh she would totally be up for "cyber" or whatever the hell they call it and then try to get off because they are lonley and pathetic. basically its because they have a sex drive they either can't control or satisfy so they turn to a random girl on the internet and think she will be cool about it.

there is a few ways you can go about this too. you can ignore him, block him, scare the hell out of him in some way or another, yell at him and tell him how pathetic it is that he wants to sex chat with you, say you are really fifty and that is your grand daughters picture and how could you think of my little -insert name here- like that she is too innocent for that.

hope that helps.

What Girls Said 5

• It's called "cybering" and I think it's a tad sad.

• Yeah I've had the same problem. X_X I just ignore it.

• Haha. There's this one guy that always want to talk about anal sex.

• It is gross. I hate it.

• Yepp. After that I just turn off my chat box now.

I'm here to give advice, not to be harassed.