Is anyone tired of the roll-over ads on GirlsAskGuys?

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of advertising that occurs on the internet, but at the same time, I shouldn't be surprised.

We're all on the internet more and more everyday, and there doesn't seem to be a stop to it.

But one of the most annoying sites ever when it comes to ads, is this site.

It has become exponentially worse over the time I've been a member, but these new "roll-over" ads are getting ridiculous.

The minute you move your mousse cursor over them, the ad blows up onto your screen and totally interupts what you were doing, including the interuption of thought.

And seeing as we are being asked to answer questions productively, I have a major concern when the mechanics of the vehicle we are using stop our thoughts, don't you?

• Yes, I'm tired of the roll-over ads!
  • What are roll-over ads?
  • No, that doesn't bother me.
I appreciate the response, and would be grateful if you could pass this along to all your friends, because I'd really like to get a major response to this question. I want the GaG staff to be aware of the user experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• yep I am, what creeps me out is the ones with random girls' faces and it's some online dating ad.

What Girls Said 3

• Use Mozilla Firefox with the following Add-Ons:

-AdBlockPlus

-FlashBlock

-NoScript(If you're a computer geek)

I have absolutely no problem with ads.I dare not use IE and go on this site.Ads are crazy as hell

• Are those all options, or actual downloads?

• Mozilla Firefox is a web browser such as Internet Explorer,Safari,Opera etc.AdBlockPlus and Flashblock and NoScript are add-ons.They download into the browser.It won't go straight to your "programs"

Adblock and Flashblock keep the ads away.I would not be on this site had I not found Mozilla...the ads on IE were ridiculous and I imagine they've gotten worse

• Totally agree!

• i hate those roll over ads, I have to be so conscious of where my cursor goes so I don't get those annoying popups

What Guys Said 3

• It's too much when you don't even have to put your cursor on the ad. If you even go close to it, up it comes and sometimes it's designed so you can't get your cursor on the X very fast...

• It's the worst!

• I'm so tired of that Damn Rabit and the piano