Does this site work for gay people too (what the f*** does this thing need like a thousand characters lol)

does this site work for gay people too(what the f*** does this thing need like a thousand characters lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yh, I think so :) It should, just label your question TO GUYS or summit :D

What Girls Said 4

• Of course this site "works" for gay people too... why wouldn't it? Everyone needs help with relationships gay or straight... and everyone here is willing to help someone out (well, you would think so)!

It works for everyone :) x

• Sure. And lol. It does need a thousand f***ing characters.

• I think it would be great to have the diversity of not only the members of the gay community being able to ask questions here, but also to get their view in answering questions. The more perspectives, the better in my opinion! Welcome!

• why wouldn't it

What Guys Said 3

• I know. I hate the requirement for the number of characters in the title. Its stupid.

Anyway, from what I gather this sight is targeted at anyone with any sexual orientation. Statistically, the same ratio probably exists in this sample of people compared to the whole population of straight:gay. Depending on the questions you ask, a gay person may or may not get the same number of responses compared to a question asked by a straight person.

In short, sure. It works for gays.

• Your views are welcome.

• I guess it could work for them. This site was intended for relationship help in general. However, I haven't noticed many gay people here, so someone might be hard pressed getting advice from them.