Favorite GAG answerer of the top five?

Based on the data supplied by the thread 'Favourite GirlsaskGuys answerer. Which is your favorite from the top 5 favorite users?

I would like to include Biggus Dickus, however I can only have 5 options, and he was number six... But if you prefer him to the others, feel free to mention it.

• Eddy Metal
    32% (6)50% (9)41% (15)Vote
  • Evangelina
    21% (4)22% (4)22% (8)Vote
  • Artistbboy
    21% (4)17% (3)19% (7)Vote
  • KarKingJack
    21% (4)0% (0)11% (4)Vote
  • Toban Frost
    5% (1)11% (2)7% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I hate polls. Cos I get all excited, thinking there's an answer, and its just a number I can't even find. I'm never making a poll again.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• biggus d***us is a boldyin, and f***ing hilarious. evangelina gives great answers and rips the p*ss out of the stupid questions. and eddy metal is just, well, plain awesome, and you sir, are quite wild and crazy with your answers too... I haven't heard of artist boy or toban frost so... I think ill go for eddy (partially becuase his profile picture is the female anon LOL)

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL, yeah. I love how the most voted people are some of the coolest. Artistbboy makes a lot of fairly daft threads in my view, but I never got talking to him. A lot of people seem to dig him, which is cool. Toban Frost is pretty chill from what I've seen.

Jimmy should definately be in the top 3 though.

And thankssss, haha. I just talk sh*t. I make a living out of talking sh*t.

• Show All
    • I love natural selection.

What Girls Said 6

• you're pretty hilarious...that sense of humor lol :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol, what's up with all these GAG user questions lately? :P

0|1
    0|0
    • I dunno, LOL. I love them. ^^

• Show All
    • Really? O_O

Geeeez, you're good. Always thinking ahead, aye?

• LOL, yeppp.

• Eddy Metal

0|0
    0|0
  • Karkingjack

0|0
    0|0
  • KarKingJack

0|0
    0|0
  • Evangelina

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• picked a easily. eddy cuts through the bullsh*t and always finds a way to f*** the idiots up.

0|3
    0|0
  • This is a toughie. I like everyone about the same. When in doubt I vote A. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think you should ask such questions.

0|0
    0|1
    • Whys that?

• Show All
    • Most threads like this get deleted by the way

Personally I favor artist over most others as he's rather rational and he's willing to make that extra bit of effort to make his advice all the better, his advice is never 100% certainty but he's not afraid to give you the options if he is unclear.

• Thats really cool. I never got talking to him or anything, but he seems alright. He's got a fair fanbase, haha.

I've never said a thread like this deleted...