Sexual predators on this website

I just joined this website and I've already had three people instant message me and ask for sexual advice and then start asking personal questions. I don't mind giving advice at all, but are they actually 40 year old men that are going to track me down? Thanks

I understand the anonymity thing, but when they change from a question to their girlfriend to asking me if I let my dog eat me out I can't help but question my safety
about their girlfriend*
k so can people stop answering this now pleeeeease? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be pick and choose on who you respond to and what questions you answer. And yes if you don't give out your address, phone number, etc, don't worry about it, your safe and fine. Ill be the next to say, your gorgeous, but eh, unless you live in or around the same city as me, no point in trying to move in on you haha, they are just desperate for attention.

• You're completely right.

Since this is the internet, it's where the lonely old men gather.

And trust me, they ARE lonely and craving attention.

• yeah that's all good and all but can't they track over the internet where you are?

What Guys Said 28

• if your this paranoid online I can't imagine how jumpy you must b in real life. Girl chillax. You are not required to talk to them ...and no one is gonna track you down. You watch to many movies.

• dont flatter yourself love.

• OK here's the thing, this is a relationship and sexual advice site, sadly there are freaks out there of our gender, the site having open registration and all you can't really stop them from coming

what you should do:

ignore guys who message you where you feel they have ulterior motives

make your profile private(no IMs) by going to Account(over to the right, blue button) -> settings tab(far right of all of them) -> and click " [ ] Set Profile Private" check box, then save at the bottom right of that area

now there are good people on here, those would may really like your advice or are curious about some sexual things but if you don't feel comfortable, tell them, if they don't care, don't listen or ignore it, end communication with them.

• Shouldnt give out personal info on the interent. However the chances of a guy tracking you down to rape you is illogical.. All that trouble when I'm sure they know people where they live. (thats sounded creepy) anyways enless there really that desperate and you give them your adress I doubt anyone on this site will be comming to you. Besides half the population of this site are lazy they ask questions that can be answered in two sec. In google and they repost the same dam questions without searching for the thread first.

Deathecutioner

• If they're really creeping you out, report them and block them. If it's seriously bad, not to doubt that it is, and they could very well be sexual predators, take them out of the picture and let the moderators do the dirty work.

Just be safe about it.

• I never realized it was that common. I sometimes get random girls asking me questions but so far no girls from India offering to masturbate for me on cam... :(

• You'v no pictures.

• It is my personal goal to reach Xper level 10 without ever filling in any details on my profile, uploading any photos, and changing my display picture ;)

• LOL, niceee. Your well on the way.

• LOL, no, they're harmless. They're just what's known as 'horny internet pervs', they want to masturbate while you say dirty things. So y'know. Take that as you please, hahaha.

• LOL, last time someone said 'stop answering' I got everyone I knew to answer on it, like, constantly, just to annoy her. But you seem like a nice person, plus you said please, hahahaa.

• i think your hella pretty

• haha damn ummm, watch out for a dog because that just could be painfull... from my point of view, and if you see there name you can scroll over it and itll show you age and where they live unless they got funny settings...

• This is the internet. Yes, there are predators everywhere.

• I would never post my real pic on a site while also posting a location or real name ... pick one or none.

Are you in danger ? not unless you give out your address and other personal information. These are mostly just guys looking for a thrill while they jerk off. Sad but harmless.

• Are you sure they're not just retards?

• Remove your profile picture and make your profile private. You're getting messages because the internet pervs see your profile picture and there like "Ohhhhhh She's Hawwwwt."

Once you remove your picture, the messages should stop. You should also report them and block them, so further action can be taken if need be.

• And nice dudes like me..haha

• block these bastards dear!

• I think this is a myth. This has only happened to me once.

• I get friend requests and messages from girls all the time. I think some people just send out tons of friend requests to pad their account or something.

• Id say report them to the admin, that's just weird!

• Well if you're under 18 that doesn't really sound acceptable, but I'd be up for some advice from you. ;)

• Things are just getting started between us ;)

• LOL, you really scared?

• Fact is: some people are just bad people. I think you know who based on who's telling you what.

• Okay, that was probably me sending you the messege...I was probably really drunk...I'm sorry...

LMFAO... I'm kidding. That wasn't me. I just effing with you, baby.

• Yawn, use the ignor, block or just block the chat feature with a third party add on...

• Oh stop being a drama queen. No one is going to hurt you.

• Maybe try going private. Or removing the "Naughty and wild" as your personality type.

• I mean kinda just screams that you're asking for it.

• People from India are the worst. I have a guy message me about wanting to watch him masturbate on cam

• You are taking things way too seriously I think. If you are worried about your safety over someone asking a fetish question (which it appears you were) then I don't think you're mature enough to be on the internet

• I don't consider myself the immature one in a situation where someone is asking me if they should f*** their sister or if I like being eaten out by animals. I think it would be stupid if I didn't worry about my safety there.

• Yea you guys are being jerks... she's just wondering if she should be worried! but hon, just ignore them/ block them :) and if you have any info on your profile about where you live, maybe you should edit it to "no answer" :) just be safe :)

• See above for predator type conversations.. ^^^^^

• The internet allows someone the comfort of being anonymous to ask questions. Usually people join this site to ask questions they cannot normally as family or friends. I myself have found this site to be very helpful and useful. If you are that concerned about that situation, disable your chat feature.

What Girls Said 20

• Thanks so much for your feedback regarding GirlsAskGuys.com. In the future, please take the following steps

to report users:

1. If you feel a user has harassed you via GirlsAskGuys Inbox Messaging/chat/meebo, please

copy/paste the conversation, and send it to us immediately via "Contact Us." This helps us gather details regarding the user.

2. Block the user to prevent any future messaging. To do so, go to the user's page, and click on "Block."

If you receive future offensive messages, activity, please contact us again.

We appreciate your input, and constantly strive to improve GirlsAskGuys.com to make it useful,

valuable, and enjoyable to our users.

Thanks again.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

• I had one creepy guy I'm me but you can easily block them. There are creeps where ever you go, if it was only a matter of pushing a button all of the time :-) Just don't give too many personal details like any where else online like "I live alone at this address..." or "my roommate will be leaving for the night at 7..." A little common sense goes a long way.

• personally I don't friend or I'm or even chat with people under 18 on this site, or even really respond to questions but thought I'd share my opinion with you. I don't want anyone to think I am interested in something more than just answersing questions. I also prefer not to chat or I'm or anything with men over 60 why on earth are old men on this site with young people?

Sorry if I offend anyone, just be careful who you friend accept and what and how and who you im, chat or comment with.

• There are guys here in the chat room who flirt with like 40 girls age 12.

• they're just being disgusting/perverted

personally, I don't let anyone chat with me...bc I wouldn't date anyone off this site anwyays

but maybe you can look at their profile first and if they are much older, don't respond, don't let them friend you...

you have to not be so responsive to everyone...try to filter it out better

good luck :)

• This happens to me ALL OF THE TIME! It never used to happen on this site! So frustrating. Just ignore them and if they try to friend you just deny and block them

• Ha, you're just letting it get to you. Just ignore those people, and just remove the whole chat thing in general. I had an account on here with my picture on it, and started getting some pretty weird messages, so I deleted my account and put up one without my picture. No one really messages me about those things, anymore. Plus, you're pretty, so it's too easy to click on your face and send a dirty message.

• Many of the guys on this website who harass girls are foreigners.It annoys me too.

There is no excuse for harassing girls,especially underage people on this website.

I get so many it is f'ing ridiculous

• jus dnt give out personal info and I'm sure they won't track you down

• i ewww I hate that its so creepy. just got rid of one now!

• Don't give your name or location and your fine.

• dont worry sweetheart some do that to me too. if it really bothers you get off chat or tell them to leave you alone or delete them as a friend or block them.

• Turn of your chat function, then they can't bother you.

If you don't want to do that, you can always block people.

• Good question, I get a lot of those freaky men sending me messages too, that is why I always go offline.

• lol... so true. just ignore them, and delete them if they're being inappropriate.

• girl I know what you mean its annoying, and then you try and ignore them and they keep iming u. but there are some pretty cool people in here

• Same here. It annoys the f*ck outta me!

• i've had the same thing, just ignore them.

• who knows? you can't be too cautious online

• No idea.. just joined this site as well... kinda worried about that too. :x

• Make your profile private,be cautious of who you add or accept requests by(I very rarely accept requests from the middle east,india or any part of asia)