You know what's even more annoying than your answer being deleted?

Y'know, when you go to answer and it gets deleted 'cos it logs you out, and its really annoying. You know what's worse?

Typing out a long answer, and I mean, a long f***ing answer, only to find out that user blocked you. That's bad, man! 'Cos at least there's a way around the other one.There's no way out of this one. No ones ever gonna see that answer. That's bad, man. Bad.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I've read the whole post (including the answers), and will take note of what everyone has said! The "Blocked" feature is to protect you and prevent annoyances, so we hope you are taking advantage of this feature to your benefit.

Thanks for the input! Good to hear from you.

LondonPrincess

Admin

• Hah, well thanks. I don't imagine anything could be done about this though. I mean its fair enough, its just annoying.

Oh, by the way, just because I don't see it said very often, I think the administration on GAG is excellent. Yeah, I disagree marginally with some of the thread deletions and the site glitches a lot, but its a lot better than other sites I've used, hell, sites I've paid to use. Everyone seems to have something against it, but I think its really cool. Your cool, hahaha.

• naaaw ill never block you ;)

• I know what you're saying

• I know!

• It totally shakes my jello.

• Agreed.

• Who has you blocked?

• Some douche. I don't remember but he got pissed at me and blocked me. He asks a lot of anonymous questions so I know it's him because it says I can't answer because I'm blocked.

• Ohh, yeah. Huh, I never know the reason people have me blocked. Its always people I've never met, hahaha.

What Guys Said 3

• that's why I keep my answers short :P

how many pussies have you blocked anyway?

• I've counted 4 or 5. And hahaha. Good idea. Do many people have you blocked?

• 4 or 5, wow. why are they blocking you tho, I can't understand that.unless your constantly annoying them. only 2 for me that I know of.

• If a user blocks you, you can't comment on their question..?

• Yep. But they can comment on yours.

• Yeah, they can comment on all your sh*t. That gets me riled up a lot actually. 'Cos they start dissing my answers. I think it should be a two way street, really. I'll keep off your sh*t if you keep off mine, you know?

• Indeed, that's a pain in the @ss.