Question about Xper points?

i did answers and posted questions why am I not getting any xper points how do you get them am I doing something wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, when I just got on GAG I had this problem. So, I contacted them and they responded. just contact them. and if it's your first day that's perfectly normal because xper points are calculated nightly and will appear on your account a day after.

What Girls Said 6

• Xper points are calculated nightly but it may take 24-48 hours to appear on your account. If your

Xper points do not increase, it may be because your question or answer was removed, or a question that you answered was removed.

Thanks.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

• You should just send an email to GAG,and they will rectify the problem.I had the same issue before...

• It usually takes a day but can sometimes take as long as a week. you are doing fine just keep answering and asking and you will see the points roll in soon.

• Yeah, I've noticed this also. When I answer questions & post questions, my score stays the same even though I get a message that says I received 3 xp points. I think it takes a day for the points to update, who knows...

• usually takes 24 hrs

• You get them by answering, asking questions, posting articles, and such. So you're doing nothing wrong. The thing is though Xper points take from 24-48 hours to update.

What Guys Said 2

• As it has already been said. It takes a day or so to calculate into you're account.

If you click Xper near your name. Then scroll to the middle of the screen it says

"Xper points are calculated nightly but it may take 24-48 hours to appear on your account."

• your points will add up, just be patient. it usually adds every couple of days for me.