What do people mean when they write, XD

Someone wrote XD on my question, & don't know what it means. The answer won't explain, & I just want to know...

Oh, I see. It's a pretty bad looking face, I wonder who came up with that...
Thank you, I have the answer now, people don't need to keep posting answers...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a face, eyes closed while laughing.

What Guys Said 1

• its a face

turn your head to the left side ways and ull c it its like this :D :) :C C: :] :[ :( :O XD XP DX :D =D =) =( =[ =] =o =O =X >8:(

What Girls Said 6

• it's like laughing or saying "really!?" It usually follows sarcasm, irony, things along those lines. I use it all the time, but I can't explain it I just know. *.* It's a happy face

• It's a face.. a smiley one with creased up eyes :)

• Turn your head to the left and its a smiley face with scrunched-up eyes and an open mouth. Its usually put after someone says something silly or ridiculous like they're joking around. If you watch South Park, sometime the characters' eyes turn into Xs like that.

• what did you think it was? Xylophone Distruction?

• lol its like one of these faces :D except in that face yur closing yur eyes... its not actually the letters x znd d to make a word, its just an emoticon lol

• it's a open mouth smile