What's with my Xper points?

I just made an account today, and I answered a bunch of questions and ask questions ect. But even though after I do those things my Xper points still remain at 20. Plz help

Most Helpful Girl

• The point will be added,it just takes 24 to 48 hours before they are added. If there are still problems,the you can just email them and explain what's going on.:)

What Girls Said 3

• It can take 24-48 hours to update on your account

• It takes 24 to 48 hours until your points are added to your profile. If for any reason you believe you haven't received those points after that time please shoot us an email.

• Takes 24 hours or more to go up

What Guys Said 4

• had the same problem when I joined like last week or whatever it was. I answered questions and asked some and nothing seemed to change. then all of a sudden it jumped me to level 2 then to level three a few days later. just wait and it will happen

• There's a delay in the xper or something. Not quite sure what it is try signing out and back in?

• haha chill, no body is stealing your points, it'll take about a day or so to update your Xper points.

• They get updated once daily, but are you here to earn points or to help people?