I need a place like GAG?

I need a site similar to this one. it has too many rules and RUDE users.. any suggestions?

'

NONE of you answered my question.. SMH
POST CLOSED

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Dude what were you expecting.. This kind of sites are meant to learn new things by asking different people about their personal experiences.. It is ovious that there is gonna be a clash of ideas.. Which is actually a good thing... because sometimes they are being rude because they are giving you really the answer that you need and not the answer that you want..

• Rude users you can't control.

The rules, I suspect, are to protect GAG.

• Correction: you can report rude users and block them from contacting you.

• I look through some of the questions you've asked recently to get an idea of where you're coming from. No one has been rude to you at all? The rules seem pretty lax here, too.

May I ask what you're referring to?

• guysasksgirls.com

• If you want less rudeness, you'll have to find a place with more rules.

If you want less rules, you're going to have to deal with more rudeness and trolls.

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry to hear your frustrations!

As stated by other users, the rules are there to control the trolling and offensive behavior. If you ever feel a user has harassed you via GirlsAskGuys Inbox Messaging/chat/meebo, please copy/paste the conversation, and send it to us immediately via "Contact Us." This helps us gather details regarding the user. If it is a posting, please provide a link to the post! We want you to enjoy your experience on GirlsAskGuys!

Hope this helps.

• I think no one answered your question because it's something you can probably GOOGLE.. AND as everyone else says,there are rude and ignorant people everywhere. No, I don't know of another site like this...but good luck!:)

• Where ever you go there will be someone who's rude, and hell, if they didn't have rules here it'd be worse.

• Somewhere that is not the internet?

• dont get the rude people get to you, just laugh at them and egg them on.

• citydata forum

• Springform:)