Only 2 questions per 6 hours allowed? Since when did this happen?

become part of the party here? That's just not flexible in my opinion. I can see the reasons why, but it's just too restrictive. Anyone else agree/disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a good idea so people can't just go around asking random questions all the time and then ask the same question 5 minutes later.

• Well I'm not going to do that, but then again I guess it's the same reason for stupid Steam restrictions on new computer games. We're all losing our freedoms due to all the idiots taking it away from us?

• I know must people won't be dumb but the few people ruined it for us.

• link

YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES

What Girls Said 3

• lol I think because it has to do with people trolling sometimes, I didn't notice till a few weeks ago when a user mentioned something about it

• Unfortunately we had to do this due to the heavy spamming we were receiving. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• I think it might have something to do with the fact that you're only level 1, I think you can ask more when your level gets higher, but I'm not sure

What Guys Said 3

• You need to have more patience. You should ask a question then go to school or work and then when you come back you'll have a lot of answers and can ask another question. Or in the mean time you can read some helpful advice and search for questions that other people have asked. There's a good chance you'll find questions very similar to yours. I don't understand why you're in a hurry to ask so many questions. You make it sound like you have a lot of questions to ask that are in an emergency. This website gives you rewards for asking a lot of questions and answering a lot of them. I doubt you're going to find another website like this. I've asked 29 questions and have had about 4 removed. Just read the guidelines and follow them its not rocket science to figure out the rules.You have to learn to adapt to things in life they aren't always going to be the way you want it to be. If you don't like this site then lets see you make a website better than this.

• LOL

I don't care. Ask it tomorrow. Anyway, you just WASTED one of your questions. You've got to wait 6 hours now. What a waste of time.

• I know I wasted one of my questions, but I was wasting it for a reason, just interested in your opinion since I wonder if this forum is even worth my time with such restrictions. Don't know such policies in other sites, only here, so I'm planning to leave here in good time.

• i assume you know the identity of this female moderator who deleted your question and or answer? careful, she might delete your account man (not sarcasm btw)

• Moderators can't delete questions, so it'd be an Admin.

• Yeah it's pretty annoying. Considering there's no answer limit.