Is it possible to find out who removes my answers?

Is it possible to find out which moderator removes your questions or answers?

ok try it now
so blocking a mod doesn't pervent them from removing sh*t.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've rarely removed answers - but have removed quite a few comments that were nothing more than profanity filled rants. Disagreements don't give me problems, it's just when it a hate filled rhetoric whose only purpose is to demean, insult, and offend.

For example I would leave " You're so stupid, you don't know what you're talking about!" and remove "Stupid c*unt! F*ucking b*itch die by swallowing your own sh*t!"

I feel the latter only encourages a denigration of the back and forth which takes away from whoever is seeking help in the first place. If you have a vendetta - keep it private or block them.

As for as questions, it's been explained ad nauseum that moderators are responsible for only comment and answers while admins have the power to remove the questions ...

• ok, have you seen my answers? If you have, do you think they are offensive?

• How do a remove a question from my questions I no longer want there?

• I have no problem at all with your examples.but I have seen questions regarding Golden Showers removed (which is my main thing) and that is discrimination.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll make an educated guess and say Jacquesvol

• Why does everything think he's up their butts?

• he was on the following feature thing, and I blocked him,

• i often see him on questions where my answer is removed, he removes things that shouldn't be removed.

• not gonna lie its not me

What Girls Said 5

• No, although if you notice the mod happens to be on your Q or answer and your posts get deleted, then you'll know. I've never had a mod on my butt, I mean, my stuff gets removed, but it isn't a true "problem" I guess.

Xenophobia used to remove a lot of my sh*t, even things that weren't inappropriate, like I'd comment agreeing with someone and he'd remove the post.

And there's another mod here who seems like he'd be one to remove things. I won't say who though

• i don't think any mods have answered any of my questions, my answers get removed for no reason tho.

• Hmmmm...not sure about that one.:/

• Hm, lol, I've never wondered who was removing mine all of the time, but now I kinda am wondering.

• i don't think you can except by asking a mod

• well they actually gave me some useful info, but I can't find out who removes my stuff :/

• Site administrators, although it says moderators, are the only ones capable of removing QUESTIONS. And if you don't agree with that decision, you can use the Contact Us form below and lodge a complaint or inquiry.

Moderators, no, you can't see who removes your answers. They should only be removed if they're nonsense, rude or offensive.

So basically, no to both your questions lol.

• :\ .. I don't think my answers are offensive or rude?

• did he really message him with threats? that's even more extreme than what he does to certain users on here. I'm pretty sure he was the reason that jimmy got tired of being on here.

• That's weird everyone says jacequesvol? I don't even see him around much and he seems really unobtrusive.