Is anybody else's format messed up?

Or is it just me? The questions on this site are stretching across the page O.o

Most Helpful Guy

• i think g_day_mate is responsible, he should be dealt with ;)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Could you please send us a screen shot of this via Contact Us? We'll take a look! Thanks!

• That's not happening to me, but it could be a glitch in your browser(try restarting it) or the adds are screwing up your format.

• I'll try it, thanks!

• Your welcome!

It could also be how the questions or answered are posted. Some people post nonsense and it screws up the format and makes the answers and question appear long and stretch

• I switched browsers and it's working :) Good thing cause that was so annoying.

• Yupp

• It's only happening for me on the "Other" tab and I've tried reloading it. They'll (site admins) fix the glitch soon, I'd imagine.

• Yeah I just switched browsers and it seems to be back to normal now, thanks!

• Interesting. I should do that again I guess lol. I didn't really help you but you're welcome.

• Yeah, I have to get in the habit of using firefox more often. Well, it's just good to know I wasn't the only one. I'd hate to think my computer's messed up.