Do you like that GAG lets you switch your answers between anonymous and non-anonymous now?

They just started this.

• It is good
  • It is bad
  • Meh

Most Helpful Guy

• Now if they just include an "edit" button; I'll be a happy chappy.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 9

• There's also a new option for shy Catholics who spend too much time alone. It's call Onanymous.

• I just find it annoying when I see my answer and there's a little box desecrating the perfectly fine white space. I don't know why, it just bugs the hell out of me.

• I don't use anonymous, so it doesn't matter to me. But I suppose if I answer a question and am getting hate from it, then changing it to anonymous will keep the crazies off me lol

• Yeah, I just noticed that. I do.

• It doesn't really change anything for me, but I think it's good for others who need it.

• Kinda distracting, but meh.

• I think it's cool.

But even though I've posted some stupid sh't, I'm too lazy to make it anonymous.

• Doesn't affect me none

• It's kinda distracting but I always hated not being able to switch.

Now we just need anonymous commenting and the site will run rampant with anonymous.