Don't you think you should be able to block anonymous people?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Ja, we are always working to make our site better. Thank you for your input regarding this topic. We will take this into consideration.

• What about my idea down there? The idea of allowing you to make your question unanswerable in an anon format? :P that way at least people can't hide behind their trolling on their main names at least.

• Wunderlust, you want to make this place a better site for advertisers, not users. The money is in the ads, not the customers. You want to make sure the sponsors come in here, see lots of ads and pop ups interfering with user comments and lacking in funny trolls so they feel worthy paying for their prestigious products to post here. THAT is your primary agenda, not making this site more comfortable for users. All my suggestions have being ignored here, as have others before me

• And let me add this, Wunderlust --- I had a complaint about Evangelina and her slaves slashing me on a post, and it took me three attempts to get it taken down, 3 F.U.C.K.I.N. attempts! How much does it take for her to get things taken care of around here? Once, and ONLY once. Favoratism? Absolutely! I know what's going on here, and it's b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t!

• . . . . well I was going to give a good answer to this question, until I accidently tapped on the f'uckin' "disney blu-ray" advertisement and lost my script. So hell with it. Thanks a lot, Mr. GAG President!

• And there it is, you got Satan's bride down below, hello Evangelina, you bitch *waving jovially*

• If you want

• Yes

• I think that happened to me

• I don't care, sure.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, for that matter, I think we should be allowed to have an option for our questions where you're not allowed to post anonymously (at the cost of the QA not being allowed to ask it anonymously).

• Stupid suggestion

• Why? What's wrong with not allowing someone to post anonymous in the question YOU ask? I'd like that feature because then at least I'd be able to ban the asshole who is anonymous and trolls me (well did, I think he's gone).

• Nope, most anons are really OK. Also, the "kick in the balls" guy seems gone, too...

We do have our share of idiots tho.

• You mean the asshole who kept posting political questions and would attack people who didn't agree with him?

• Yeah, not the whole of them though, only the specific ones.

• i thought you could...