Wouldn't you like it if GirlsAskGuys showed you who upvotes you and who downvotes you?

I would love it because I answer a straightforward normal question and I get down voted for it and I just don`t understand why someone would down vote me for no good reason and that is why I`d like to be able to see who`s doing it.

It`s just pathetic when people downvote for you no good reason. If they`ve got a problem they should come out and say what it is. I`m tired of people downvoting my answers. I`m talking specifically about the heritae one atm. Why would people downvote me for saying what my heritage is? Is there something wrong with them? Do they not like people who are mixed race?
Bunny! Stop it, you homo
Bunny f*** off, I`m not interested in you or your convos so STFU

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes like you said ill be straightfoward and people just like to disagree for saying an honest question. There was a question awhile back when a girl asked am I fat . Everyone was saying she wasn't when she obiously was , I looked up the chart and I said yes you are overweight I got thumbdowned but I was the only one saying the honest answer

• WHY did you link my question to bunny and say you`re me?

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. I'm the only one who got downvoted in the "Am I a loser for being a virgin at 20." I said what virtually EVERYONE else was saying, yet I'm the only one sitting there with like 3 downvotes.

• I would love to know who votes me down for my general open-mindedness and love for all people and cultures. When I back gay rights it is probably the religious that down vote me. Whenever I mention I'm more attracted to women outside my race (I'm white) usually white racists that think I'm self hating vote me down. Pretty much the close-minded and racist probably down vote me on average because I'm very liberal and progressive. I'm also a democratic socialist so people who hate me because of that probably know nothing about democratic socialism or the injustices of capitalism.

That is pretty much everything people have down voted me for... and I would like to have discussions with the people who do based on that.

• Yes, I would love to have discussions with my downvoters aswell. See what their problem is.

• I can't comprehend why somebody would downvote on the basis of heritage. There is a HUGE difference between racial/ethnic heritage and culture. I'm very mixed European ancestry (Swedish, English, Portuguese, and Greek for the most part) but I don't know how any of those people act at all. I was born and raised in the liberal state of Massachusetts only state to legalize gay marriage in the U.S. Regardless of my ethnic heritage I am ME. I guess I'm culturally a Massachusettsian or Masshole or w/e

• They hide the voters for mysterious purposes... makes the voting process one of mystery!

• yawn. stealing my ideas again. give me best answer since I said this a long time ago.

• Great Idea!

• I would like it, but let's be honest - it would just lead to juvenile feuds.

• Nope. Don't care.

• I don't really care if its there its there

• dont take down votes and ratings to heart.. it doesn't mean anything lol

• Yes, it means people are retards so it does mean something.

• Lol, it'd be funny.

I could down vote some people then start an argument over it.

• BUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY

• Tyt... you're equally as f***ing useless as this bunny is... because you are infact the same person! I reckon you've made this question, created that profile and 'vote some people then start an argument over it! I have calculated using the formula ''Tyt's question + the arrival of a 'fresh bunny profile'' = you must be one unbelievably miserable f***! You find this entertaining?.. as entertaining as crayons and a colouring book?.. you pitiful little arse-mark?

• I do believe you get 10 times more than me. 10*0 = 0.

• No, I don't think so.

We already have the ability to ask anonymous questions and given anonymous answers. Why shouldn't we also be able to give anonymous feedback?

What Girls Said 9

• Nah, I don't really care about who downvotes me---though, a lot of times I'm interested to know why someone has downvoted an answer and would like if they had left a comment.

• no, I think it would cause more problems/conflicts in the gag community. like, if you see someone down voted your answers a couple times, you may begin to think they hate you or some sh*t which may NOT be the case. the person just may not generally agree with your answers...especially for users that answer a lot of questions, their answers may be all over the site and someone could just happen to come across them all the time. its not the down voters fault.

also, it could discourage people from voting up or down. they don't want any beef with a user, so they will avoid giving a genuine rating which results to bias.

so I think it could work in two main ways;

- causing conflicts/hate amongst individuals and groups

or

- causing a bias from a fear of down voting (or up voting for any reason).

anonymous up voting/down voting encourages people to express their genuine opinions on the question/answer and shows where the majority of people stand on a specific topic.

• yes! I would LOVE to know who my haters are xD

• That'd be pretty good :) Learn the loathers :D

• I guess but it might cause problems and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It would be nice to know though lol

• But do they actually matter? Does your answer get removed if it gets enough votes or something?

• ... I always knows who down votes me its the conservatives and jesus freaks

• yes, that would be cool. would love to love who down votes me more than up votes though

• lol agreed. but I'm scared of what I'll find. I bet sometimes your own friends downvote you :/ so in that respect, the anonymity is valuable (in order to get peoples' honest opinions).

• Why downvote somebody for saying what their heriatge is? Just straight up BS imo.

• Hahaha they should be racist to my face then, not hide like wimps.

• :/ let them hide. anonymity is all they've got working for them.