Which GAG advertisement p*sses you off the most?

In my case its the annoying boxing one that plays a video.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate all ads and motion ads on the internet, pop ups on YouTube and other videos I always have to disable so I can see what I'm doing. The worst are the audio ones. I'm currently looking into Safari to see if there are ad blockers on it, or some program to shut all that stuff off without having to play with the volume/mute features everytime.

• If you're running windows, simply putting an up-to-date HOSTS file in the system32\drivers\etc folder, can block something like 95% of all adverts. No need to install any extra software or anything.

• Thank you, Belgie. I'll look into that :D

What Guys Said 6

• Oh my gawd, there are like Sooooo many...

Oh wait, level 10 gurus don't get the adverts :D

• the audio ones, which is why I keep the volume down and crank the stereo instead.

• The one with the man rubbing oils onto another man's body, both of them naked

• All the ones I blocked and no longer see. :D

• The same. Nothing is worse than being subjected to that, haha.

• all of the ones with audio that interrupt my music

What Girls Said 3

• all the roll over ones

• I hate the ones where you roll over and it expands and starts playing something. ._.

On a side note I hate video ads on youtube that pisses me off how the hell am I supposed to watch my video with your video ad playing while my video is playing. >.>

• Anyone that makes nosies,