Girls: do you often get hit on, on GAG?

I get it all the time I'm flattered and I don't mind it at first, but you'd think that after I tell them I have a boyfriend they'd be respectful enough to stop and talk about something else.

So do you get hit on? and if you do, how do you feel about it?

I asked anonymously because I thought it sounded boastful but true and I was ashamed.

OH NO! I must add you.. I don't know why.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I get hit on, asked for pictures, being told that they are horny, etc. all that sh*t and I'm in a relationship too. I'm getting pretty tired of it right now of it since it happened twice today >_> freaking pissing me of

• could you draw a picture of a butterfly?

• Me too twice and I've only been on for a few minutes.

• only for a panda I will <333

it's like "I don't know why you want to show your d*** and what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce."

people are just pissing me off with this...

What Guys Said 4

• Define 'hitting'... what talk would the convosation need to include for it to be classed as hitting?

• From constant compliments to I'm horny..

• LoL! FAR! too much.. I can't even remember.. I get more 'I'm hornys' than I do compliments.. no I wasn't horny and when you tell them that, they try and make you horny.

• By saying what...

• Why not block their impudent asses? At least for a day or two.

• You can do that?

• OH NO! Well in that case.. I apologize, I'm sorry to have put those horrid thought in your head

• It's okay hon... I did slit my wrists to live up to my new moniker but I actually woke up in the hospital so it's cool... they say I have to go to a mental health facility for three months though : /

• i don't know about the ladies but I get hit on all the time

• Contantly, these guys can't keep their d***s in their pants.

• Pisses you off right.. they're starting to suck the polite out of me.

• of course it pisses me off.

It's not like I'm showing my boobs in my profile pics like some girls do.

• They want you to suck the polite out of them :)

What Girls Said 5

• I feel ya, the same thing happens to me a lot. Some guys are respectful when I say I'm taken and either stop talking to me completely, or change the topic. But others really can't take a hint.

• Exactly I just wanna swear something rancid at them and one day... I will.

• OH! I LOVE YOU!

• Success?! =D

• I ignore them. Always especially on chat.

• sometimes the really big douches do but mostly I just tell them that if they don't bak off I will get my boyfriend. that makes them go

• i don't really get hit on after I tell people I have a boyfriend(which I don't I just hate getting hit on) but if you don't like it just tell them you have to go or tell them to stop if your in scool.

• WOW! really you don't get hit on after you tell them you tell them you have a bf?

• I do which surprises me since I am much older than most of the people on here.