Can you prove to me that you are not figments of my imagination?

Or prove to anyone for that matter?

(extra words, extra words)

Most Helpful Guy

• you are in a dream within a dream...its like a taco bell..which is inside of a mall...which is inside a city...in a state..that's in a dream..that you are having...which is inside another dream...which...IS..IN..SIDE..YOUR...MIND...

backa chicka lacka dacka aba gaga nana (dramatic music continues)

What Guys Said 9

• i'm a figment of my imagination

• If I stab you in the face, you die. If I were imagined, that would not happen.

At any rate, your brain couldn't possibly process all the neccessary information required to construct this universe from imagination. It would require the brain to continually be generating new content while simultaenously retaining all prior content.

• Pain and the receptors in your body. Pinch yourself. If you can still read my comment after it, I am real.

• No more than I can. :)

• no its not possible we all just wake up eveyday and take it at face value

• Oh my god not more philosophy! D: all its good for is trolling people!

• Why are we always doing your philosophy homework?

• Why'd you leave us :O

• you're on f***ing crack

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so, but I doubt you really believe I'm a figment of your imagination anyway (unless you do =O), so proving it to you is kinda unnecessary ;)

• nope.

• OH MY GOD! I'm a figment of your imagination?! You mean bitch! Why in the world would you imagine me having to do so much damn homework?!

• I have my own imagination so I am not a figment of yours. Interesting question. To actually answer it, that's what I've come up with. :P

• lol maybe I just imagined you saying you have your own imagination but you really don't

OR I'm a figment of your imagination :O

• yea, or like what if we're all just in some random persons imagination and none of us really exist.

• Hhhmm.. Then I guess that's how it'd be, and we'd probably feel better about feeling so meaningless. lol. You should watch The Truman Show.

• Hardly, I mean the profile and everything... if that doesn't prove it, who knows what will?

• Oh lord. The Matrix frustrated me enough, thanks. LOL

• You just need to have faith, LOL.

• Why would I want to do that? I'm definitely a figment of your imagination.

• hmm no. can you?