GAG USERS .. I need your opinions on these shoes ?

summer is near and I want some new shoes that I could wear with khaki shorts .. here they are

link

link

ok .. so I was checking them out again and next to the size it sais width and there is a number next to it , so how would I know which number fits me ? I don't normally order shoes online so please bare with me

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• The second one is disgusting and for old men. Go with the first :)

• it looks way different on clothing , trust me

• I wanted to disagree with Juliet, but she's right. You'll look like the old guy out of Dragon Ball Z in those.

• LOL thanks for the wating to agree part haha

• i like 1., 2. not so mucho

• I likes them :)

• I like the first one better. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I don't even like the second pair. I vote for the frst.

~Distant

• The seconds are badass, you'll look like Willie the Pimp.

• Update: That number is the QUANTITY... How many do you want?

• ohh .. lol , thanks a lot man . I have pretty wide feet but I never got wide shoes . but I think it might be different with topsiders right ? should I go wide with topsiders ? I usually have problems with soccer shoes , converse etc ..

• I think these ones work best with khakis, assuming you aren't active enough to make them look drity. Because be warned, white shoes get messed up FAST.

link

If you're active outdoors or go to dusty places, and thus also don't want that to happen I suggest going for either the same shoes in black or green.