I am tired of this place, for what reasons should I stay here in Girls ask Guys and don't leave?

Its pretty self explanatory the advice here is pretty bad and the important questions never get answers and the really useless questions get plenty of questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to leave feel free to leave, but there are many reasons to stay :) Even if you don't like the fact that your questions may not be answered in the sense you'd like and you feel that the answers aren't very good then you can always go round answering other peoples questions in the correct way and helping people as you do it. :D I don't know about you but I love GAG because I get to help people as I answer questions and feel happy when they say thankyou and tell me I've made things clearer :) You get to talk to many amazing people on here as well and make great friends- I've met some epic friends on here and I'm so glad I met them :D I'm sure you've talked to some people on here who you've gotten along with and want to keep in contact with :) At times the advice on here may seem bad and incorrect and you may think ''Why do I even go on this website?'' but I'm sure this websites helped everyone in some way :D And besides, it wouldn't hurt to carry on going on here :) Even if you don't see much point of it.

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't like it, then there's no reason to stay.

• If you want to leave, leave. No one`s stopping you. Farewell.

• "the really useless questions get plenty of questions." lol

• lol I meant answers, typo

What Guys Said 3

• Off you go then. Take care.

~Distant

• If you leave you'll make us all upset, ashamed of ourselves and mourn your disappearance?!?!?!?!

Are you cracking jokes mate?

• No reason. Leave.