Do you think girls and guys get more responses if they have their picture up?

Do you think girls and guys get more responses if their pictures on the question and they are not anonymous, in my experience I have gotten more with my picture up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always look at pictures questions first. Only if an anonymous question is REALLY interesting will I bother to read it!

What Guys Said 5

• it depends more on the question imo. I've seen anon questions get tons of responses and questions with pics up get ignored.

• I've gotten plenty of responses on the questions I've asked.

Spoiler alert: That's not actually my picture!

• that sucks Voltaire is one hot philosopher

• It's not?! I was so excited to be reading what I thought was your writing in class all this time :( Lie to me! :P

• Sorry to disappoint, miss.

• no

• thats a obvious question.. no offense.

• I know what my picture is, I was speaking in general and not directly about me lol

• Even though reading over that question I did put my opinion lol but that was really my reply to my own question

• lol yeh bro :P all gd

• Sometimes. I've got pics up and I only get lukewarm responses to my questions/answers

What Girls Said 0