Do you read your previous questions on this site?

I've been a member on here since 2008 when I was 15...Now it's 2011 and I'm 18. Last night I was just browsing through my questions that I've asked and I was like..."OH EM GEE I really DIDN'T ASK THAT".

So yeah...have you ever found yourself do that and what were your feelings towards it?

• Yes I have read them
  • No I haven't read them

Most Helpful Guy

• lol yes. Sometimes I think what the hell was I thinking

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes I feel silly reading. Others I'm a bit proud of.

• Nah. Unless I see it and I don't remember what it was about.

• From time to time-

What Girls Said 3

• I did it the other day lol..smh I'm with you I was so young when I joined.When I read some questions I'm like WOW! I was so young and ignorant.

• i rule.

• Yeah and I want to facepalm myself a lot. A lot of my previous questions still get answers so I'm constantly getting notifications for them so I'm forced to reread them. But I've asked some pretty good questions too I like to think.

• Hey, you grew up and matured :P it's just something you can reflect on and go "hah, man I'm glad I learned" :P well if you disagree with your previous questions/opinions. If not, then you can be like "I was awesome then too :D"