If you saw someone posted your business on girlsaskguys.com?

If the person you were seeing posted a situation on here without being anonymous, and it was about you but nobody knew it was about you except you, would you still be pissed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone who posts something about someone here is doing the same. If anyone mentioned anywhere, despite not being mentioned in any identifiable way, had the right to be angry - wouldn't that mean that posting anything about anyone here is, in essence, wrong?

For that matter, I wouldn't be mad. I'd be very, very intrigued, and monitor the question very, very carefully(with mods on speed dial) in case I was identified as the subject, but as long as my identity was protected I wouldn't mind it at all.

What Guys Said 5

• How would you know he was posting it.. Do you know his user name.. Better yet dose he know yours?

A few times I thought a girl I liked did that.. But it started happening so much with several diffrent users I decided there is a lot of people on here its likly at least one other person is having the same problem..

My thought is this.. Why would you be pissed.. Its Obvious you have a problem right.. No one knows your name or its you.. So this is your opertunity.. Awnser the problem tell him exactly how you feel about the problem and look you can even do it anonymous.. So he'll never know it was you..

I wouldn't be upset.. Id use it to my advantage.. To learn how the girl I like feels about said problem

I might even ask him questions through private.. And see if he'll help you get to know him better..

• if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to see it, does it still make a noise?

• Prolly not, I'd kinda be curious as to the results. I mean, I guess I might feel betrayed, but I'd be more curious in the results.

• i would be like huh...

• depends on the situation if this was some girl I liked I may even be tempted to steer it in my direction.

What Girls Said 5

• Unless they mention my name, address, and phone number...

Then...

How do I know it's about me?

Similar situations happen to people all the time.

• I'd be a hypocrite to get mad. My boyfriend probably wouldn't be happy that random people have read all that they have about our relationship and our sex life lol.

• Being pissed would be hypocritical. I would answer the question, of course!

• I would LOL and give some damn good advice.

• you realize don't you that everyone on this site is anonymous even if they post their user name and not go anonymous?

but I wouldn't care since I'm doing the same thing. if I wasn't doing the same thing, why would I also be on a relationship advice site?