What are you doing on here?

simple question...apart from the obvious, asking for advice and opinions on things, why are you on this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm here because I'm old and pathetic and nobody in real life wants to be my friend. I found the love of my life on this site and her name was Society's__Bomb, but I told her I couldn't marry her because I'm too old, and she threw herself in front of a septic truck and committed sewercide. So now I'm stuck talkin' to you!

What Guys Said 12

• drunken trolling

• There isn't much censorship here and t's very interesting espceially with more and more people from outside the us here; how people think about intimate matters has to be fascinatng, no?

• Started out by asking a few questions about a girl in late October, and while I waited for answers to my questions, I answered some questions, and actually found it really fun. And I just did that for a while, just asking and answering questions (mostly answering though). Along the way I got to know some people on here, but then they left or stopped using the site as much, and I stopped going on GAG much for a while. But then I met someone really amazing, and we became really close, and I got more interest in GAG again, answering questions and all that stuff. Now I just mainly answer "Other" questions (I used to mainly answer "Flirting" questions). I really like just interacting with the people and animals on here.

• its interesting to see how people think

• Kills boredom that inevitably comes with intense exam revision...

• mainly for amusement

• I'm interested in learning from other people's mistakes, especially what to avoid.

• finding the answers to all of life's questions

• To help people and make friends. I was led here searching "can an ugly guy get a girlfriend" though. lol

• asking questions to do with dating then started answering questions the few people added me and got to know them so now come online to tlak to thema nd still do the regular questions answer stuff :)

• Killing boredom with general learning and silliness. As always.

• because I want to be o(O.O)o

What Girls Said 5

• Killing boredom and I like to troll now and again. Hahaha

• To inform and warn the world about various stupidities.

• bored and random...

• wasting time, but making good friends

• At first it was just for fun, but that Amazon gift card is a nice motivation to keep going.