Why did you join GAG?

Was there a reason or was it a completely random move? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined because I had a specific question. I stuck around in the beginning because I thought I could maybe get some good advice. Then I realized that I am smarter than 99% of the users on this site, so now I am just in it for the free T-shirts.

What Guys Said 6

• To learn about others and better understand the opposite gender .

• to drunkenly troll

• I had a couple questions and I got some really great answers. Also find it a really laid back way of killing time, while helping or getting help from others.

• I had a major question and I wanted to try to help others with their problems (if I remember correctly). wbu?

• Hello! :D :D :D I was just asking questions on whether a guy liked me, and GAG popped up :) then here I am! :) helloooooooo! ^_^

• haha thankyou Forgetable! \(^^)/ And you can come to me if you have any issues :D Bunnies are pretty good with secret keeping and advice giving :P

• You're welcome. Kk, but that's unlikely =P but thanks all the same.

• The concept intrigued me. Now I'm just around out of habit.

• It was totally random. I asked a random question in Google and it let me here.

What Girls Said 7

• It's like Yahoo Answers but heaps better! :) I pick up good tips on here, I find it really interesting to see what people think and their opinions on things... and men confuse me! Praps I'll learn something here, though at my age praps you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Haha! ;)

• To see if he liked me <3

• F***ing bored!

• I've traveled back in time. Shadoww help me get back to the FUTURE!

• :O oh no!, BHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! :D *helps* *.^

• I wanted to see what guys were like or thought about:)

• a year ago and because I wanted an answer to a relationship question

• I was confused about a guy.. GAG did not really help me there, but I come here when I'm bored and it's often so interesting to see there are so many poeple who have the same 'problems' as I have..

• I was just so confused about guys.. GAG has reaaally helped me in times when I was completely dumbfounded about life and relationships.