Or did someone just go down the list of recent questions and give them all a crappy rating?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeahhh!

What Girls Said 7

• Yesssssssssss!

I'm a girl and I dig it from a girl. Guys kind of sound scary. My doctor is a Russian. She's a total c you next Tuesday too but I stay for the voice. I'm pretty sure I'm not a lezzie but sometimes I'm not sure. Female Russian accent could definitely swing me though!

• inoriite. Playing red alert 2 as the russian faction, you have a female announcer. If my ears could bust a nut they would every time she says the word "building". I worked with this russian girl over the summer, her accent wasn't the strongest except when she was angry. Now and again a relative would call and she would talk on the phone in russian for a while and I'd just sit and drool :).

• Just you bro

link

• I just noticed when you said it. Good observation skills. My question just got one rating.

• Russian accents in general are the hottest f***ing thing ever!

• Oh, no. I didn't know there were ratings. Crap. Sorry.

• I was thinking that actually..lol

• It doesn't matter cause you still get points for your question being rated

What Guys Said 7

• one of my friends works with this chick who just moved here from Kazakhstan (yes where borat is from) and she has a russian accent. it is really sexy, plus she's pretty too. and no joke every single time I've hung out with her at a party she gets in a fight with someone verbal or physical and she kicks ASS! girls who can fight are hot. she's really nice but I guess the other girls get jealous of her and make fun of her accent or talk about borat references. she absolutely hates that movie so that's what probably sets her off. I would have hit on her more but her husband is in jail for robbing a bank and one of her russian guy friends is always around. huge dude.

• It's better than no rating.

More people should do it.

• YH I just noticed that as well!

• just you.

• They gave all those people 1 point. lol I like when my questions get ratings.

• Just you. Accents don't do anything for me.

• Yeah, but hey, 1 out of five is still one point so YEAH.