Anyone ever met another GAG-er?

Well I've been seriously talking to a guy on here and we're getting quite close. I know there are other people who've done the same and had close friendships/ldr relationships with people from GAG. I was wondering how many of you have met a person from GAG.

This doesn't include people who knew each other previously.

If you also feel like including details of what type of relationship you had etc,etc.

• Yes I've met another GAG-er
  • No I haven't met another GAG-er

Most Helpful Girl

• Not yet but I would love to.

Sally, knowmeyourself, and I have plans to travel together next summer. She's literally one of my best friends and I can assuredly say that we'll stay that way forever.

I also have tentative plans to meet this awesome girl who's going to the university I'm transferring to when I get there in the fall. :) I think she'd make a good friend.

As for others, whatever happens...

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't but it would be cool to meet with some while traveling or something. Nothing long term but just to say you met.

• No, and I seriously doubt I ever will (at least on purpose).

• Nope, but I'd like to.

What Girls Said 2

• No, but I do wanna meet some people on here I get on well with. TheWhiteFreshPrince, ihatework, Cyrus7.

• Yes. I skyped with a guy that I met on here. And then I met up with this one guy in real life but we never talked again after that.