There should be some sort of mindless ranting section on GAG?

Questions would be optional and we could comment on rants.

Yay or nay?

• Yay
    100% (10)89% (8)95% (18)Vote
  • Nay
    0% (0)11% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, or just a general sh*t talking section where users can rip on each other if they want without mods deleting all the fun stuff.

2|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yay because most of the time when I answer a question there seems to be a hidden agenda to rant about how women are evil.

1|1
    0|0
  • Man, I'd love that. Sometimes I just want to rant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I would love that.

0|0
    0|0
  • yay

0|0
    0|0
  • that'd be kinda cool.

i picked A

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I voted Yay, because well, it sounds useful, I guess.

Be better if they had more of a community area like a board or forum instead (if they don't already, haven't looked, maybe they have a community website or something) which included a rant section.

Or indeed a question topic thingy called 'ranting' which allowed people to moan about others, so on and so forth. Or day to day events. I think they need more topics anyway, to filter out those which cover the endless stream of 'does he/she love me' questions.

Still, Yay because it would be fun to see what annoyed people, I guess. So long as we don't get any annoying kids just acting like retards for the hell of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I could go for something like that. Kind of like a blogger area of the site for random posts (besides the Other category that is devoted for "Other" type questions). I think this site can be more than just a focus on relationships, without abandoning that focus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amen for that!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol maybe. Then questions wouldn't get deleted

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I have a feeling if there was a rant section it would pretty much decrease all questions asked by like 50%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay. That pretty much happens anyway, might as well have a section for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay, but accidentally voted nay because the two look so similar

0|0
    0|0