What questions do you rate?

Do you rate all questions? Only ones that are really offensive or really good?

The only times I rate questions are when they're really bad, really good, or when someone's rated them badly and I wanna make up for that.

I'm just wondering haha. This is just a really random question.

*Preparing for being rated one-star*

Woohoo five-star rating so far :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm more likely to rate a question if I think it's really bad or really good because I'll think "Wow, this is stupid." or "Good question!" and it will remind me to rate it.

Like you, if I notice that a decent question is rated badly and I don't think that it deserves that rating, I'll give them 5 to make up for it.

I do rate other questions as well, but I don't remember as often to do it.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• i never think about it. I only rate when the QA comments on me to do so, or if they update the question and ask for it. otherwise I just don't think about it or remember to do so. 5 star for this one since I'm reminded of it :D

• Lol thanks for rating. Hey man, can you rate my other questions please? Jk haha.

• I either rate questions good that I like, or I'll rate it 5 stars if I think it's a legitimate question but people have given it a low rating. But I don't really pay attention to ratings on questions anyway, so sometimes I won't even see what it's rated.

• I rate all of them, if I can remember to, which is rarely.

• Never rate