Was anyone else surprised to get the 100 Xper gift on their birthday?

I signed in today and was shocked to see that GAG rewarded me 100 xper for my birthday. I didn't know they did that =).

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, I missed out on that. My birthday was back in November, and I don't think they were doing this yet.

But happy birthday! =D Enjoy yer points, ya jerk. =P lmao.

What Girls Said 4

• i was actually more attracted and busy laughing up at the sentence they made together when they gave me the points: a cool fact, it turns out the one who have most birthday lives the longest... something like that, LMAO! XD I can't deny I am surprised bout the 100xp though :D

• no, that is nice

• yeah I got one ^_^ I'm rather new to the site still. was a pleasant surprise. Happy birthday ^^

• Nooo, my birthday is so far away :(

What Guys Said 3

• i think they started this recently, my birthday was last week but I messed up and put may as my birthday instead of April so I'm gonna get 100 points on a random day in may now.

• DAMN YOU FOR RUINING IT FOR ALL OF US.

>:@

• I didn't get a birthday present, plus it was my 21st this past October...thanks GAG :(

Oh, and happy b-day QA