How many times have you been enraged by someone's comments on this site?

And I mean genuine anger.

I've just had a clown threaten to knock my teeth out, calls me a dog, before I could reply... he blocks me!?!? Why threaten someone and then block them?!?!?! I'm fuming

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I get irritated by peoples comments and answers on this site at times. I don't care for any kind of disrespect, ignorance or arrogance. Some have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Admit some humility. I try not to get involved in meaningless arguments or trolling.

I myself know that I do not know everything, and do not answer questions that I have no experience or knowledge of. There is a big difference between "experiencing" something in oppose to being told, or reading about it. But... I try to steer clear of commenting or correcting. If you want to sound like an idiot that is your business. As for opinion, It is just the preference or view of the individual.

This site is good in a way for provocative and progressive debate. I Have learned some things about behavior myself.

What Girls Said 6

• he threatened you? what's he gonna do? write a nasty comment? ooooh scary! f*** him,insulting someone over the internet=pussy move.i haven't really had any problems,i was called a bitch by that tonymetal dude several times,but he's so retarded I can't be offended by something he says

• He did the same to me. Get over it.

• If for any reason a user is offensive or rude please report that person immediately. If you can not report the person because you don't know their user name (if they are anonymous), please email us.

• I've had my share of disputes on this forum, that's for sure.

• LOL:D lots!

• Annoyed: quite a few. Actually angry though only once or twice (and even then not super angry, more upset). A guy called me a bitch after I called him cute. I really didn't realize that some guys take offense to that. Before I could explain, he blocked me. The other time I don't really want to talk about :P

Sorry about your experience. Whomever it is doesn't seem very cool :P

What Guys Said 6

• I can understand your frustration, but honestly... THIS IS THE INTERNET PEOPLE!

In every forum medium there will be people who p*ss you off. In fact, you angered them at some point with something that made them decide that they were going to get back at you.

As it stands, one of the best ways to get under someones nerves over the internet is to have the last insult. Usually by sending hate comments and then blocking the other person.

Fortunately for you there is an easy remedy:

Don't pay any attention to the trolls! :o)

• Never, They just look like idiots... I've been threatened etc. by the same user under different nicknames once or twice, but I don't really care. I'd be more annoyed by seeing terrible advice than people threatening me.

• LOL

tony was talking sh*t again, just ignore him like the smarter people on here do.

• If you're talking about 'TonyMetal25' then I concur. He's looking for a mindless slave wife who'll lick his smelly hair balls whenever he wants. I challenged him once just to test his foundation, even though I thought he was joking since I didn't think anyone could be so stupid, but he insisted on being serious. I still wonder if he's just trolling for fun, but he did blocked me, so that just shows how fragile he truly is.

• I got blocked after answering a question on how would you want to be treated if you were a pregnant woman. Gave an answer with a little 'spice' shall we say... he wasn't impressed

• LOL, I saw it. you cracked me up but he obviously lacks a sense of humor. such a shame to be so serious.

• Zero. Complete waste of my energy to mad at someone I don't even know on the internet.

• I feel ya...Sometimes people on here p*ss me off.

• I don't like it when some people try and push their leftist views on everyone and if people disagree they are intolerant or ignorant.