Why aren't we allowed to post more than 2 questions within 6 hours?

Sometimes the users really have more than 2 questions in their minds to post at one time. Just wondering why is this restriction imposed on us and why can't people who have higher levels be allowed to post more questions within the same time frame?

Hi guys. Thanks for the responses. Whilst I understand the idea of preventing spam and trolling, I just wish we are allowed to post 3 (or maybe more if they permit) instead of 2 questions in 6 hours because I only check here once a day and it's easier to post all the questions in one goal.

Most Helpful Guy

• What level are you?

What Guys Said 4

• So you don't spam the crap out of the site.

• prevent spam

• Spamming

• ya, what evang. said. its about keeping spammers away. as well as trollers

What Girls Said 2

• We only allow 2 questions to be posted within 6 hours due to people who spam. As for your idea of posting more questions for the higher level users, we will take this into consideration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks :) I understand the reasoning behind it. I just wanted to bring a suggestion in hope for consideration.

• To restrict trolling and/or spamming I guess. It keeps the site from getting like Yahoo Answers I guess.

You just simply have to think about what you're going to post. Can it hold off until 6 hours has passed or not is something you have to keep in mind