Where are you from?

Im from Rochester, NY. I have no problem saying it(as far as privacy goes), I guess I'm just curious if there are people who live around me that are on this site - I mean this isn't FB so its not like 80% of the people you know have it..i see NY a bunch but don't know where in NY or I'll just see states w/o cities.

You can post anonymously if you'd like, I'm not a creep or a stalker or any of that lol.. Just curious is all :)

Another part of the question... Do you personally know anyone on GAG? Have you ever met up with anyone on GAG? If so share some stories - I'm interested to see how it went or what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• MISSOURI... meth capital of the USA! And also we have lots of anti-abortion billboards and serial killers.

What Girls Said 12

• Upstate NY, definitely not as upstate as you though. In the Hudson Valley, and that's as specific as I'll get. :P

• I am from South Jersey. (If I say the name you won't know where it is anyway because its so small). I had asked a question on here once and one of the guys that responded were from NJ. He added me with out knowing this. I asked him where he was from and he is not even 20 min away from me in a diff county. We planned to meet up but I never did because I started a relationship with another guy.

• thats crazy, to know someone was less than 20 min away...i mean with FB its a given but here sometimes you have no idea! lol thanks for sharing :)

• I am from South Jersey too over by LBI where are you?

• Oh I know where that is. I'm in Camden County.

• im actually from rochester, ny too. weird! haha

• sweeeet, I'm originally from pittsford...well brighton but that's a long story - grew up in pittsford and live in the city by monroe and park ATM, its such a small world!

• Nice! I live in Irondequoit, but I am usually in the city because its much more fun haha. I actually used to live off of park ave! But yeah seriously, it really is a small world!

• Small town in central Ohio.

Nope, don't know anyone from GAG and I probably wouldn't want to meet with anyone from here :P I'm not one of those people who's like, "OMG INTERNET PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS" but I would just rather not.

• Australia :P

• CT

• Texas...I'll just say a suburb of Tx

• From Boston, MA.

I never met anybody on GAG face to face.

• California (:

• London. <3

• Sweden

• I'm from Cairo, Egypt. & no, I haven't met anyone from GAG in person.

What Guys Said 6

• I live in Khalifornia.

I'm not FROM anywhere.

• southern california, without being too specific, the most beautiful place in the nation (in terms of both landscape and chicks) =)

• hahaha and I bet they are all gold diggers...cali is like a whole other world as NY is to you lol

• haha they really are like separate worlds, like the leaders of the east and west haha. as soon as you get out of beverly hills and hollywood and that other sh*t you see on TV the girls are great tho haha

• I am from NJ. More specifically South East Jersey on the shore.

• Australia

• I'm from Cyprus, but my mother is from Syracuse NY. I've been there quite a bit. It's anice area, yet cloudy.

• Im from England :) south east Sussex any more specific you'll have to ask me :)

not met anyone f2f yet