This is getting out of hand.

It was bad enough with those stupid advertisements that made noise when you came on the site but now you can't put your cursor anywhere without an HGTV ad popping up. Literally happened to me 10 times in the last 10 minutes. f***ing annoying. Can't listen to music and be on here at the same time.

I meant 10 times in the last 2 minutes

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate hearing from you - the good and the bad. We listen to your complaints and suggestions, and will take them into consideration. Thanks!

• get adblock plus its free link

• I agree. its making me madd. I just made my web browser silent in my mixer but turned up my itunes, if your listing to youtube I can't help lol. sorry.

What Guys Said 2

• Here try this. These are free and work effectively (at least Firefox and IE that I know of)

For Firefox: h ttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

For Internet Explorer: h ttp://download.cnet.com/Simple-Adblock/3000-12512_4-10973467.html?part=dl-10054009&subj=dl&tag=button

For Safari: h ttp://download.cnet.com/Safari-AdBlocker/3000-2378_4-10972609.html?tag=mncol;2

For Chrome you're on your own

(there is a space between the h and the ttp(s))

• i knew I wasn't the only one annoyed by this... that and those damn redirects when you first log in.