Levels beyond 10 on GAG?

Anyone think they should have them. There are enough users to do it. I don't have any ideas for what they would get out of it though. I figured you guys could come up with something.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• As the site grows and expands, this is definitely something we may consider! :) Thanks for the suggestion!

• If the levels never stopped, there would be no satisfaction in reaching the top one. As a level 9, I'm looking forward to reaching level 10.

Also, how did you get to level 10 when you re-joined not long ago?

• I earn like 1000 points a week. I have 1093 in the last week. I'm not saying make them infinite either, but make a higher limit. Like 25.

• Fine with me. lol

• Like on my old account I was at 22,000(maybe 23k) and stuck at level 10 for 12,000 points. I could go for more levels. haha

• shh dude I just got to level 9,i can't even get to level 10 and you're already thinking of new ways to ruin it for me

• If it took me like a year to get this far... Then Idc because that wouldn't benefit me Hahah :P

• I hope to get to level 9 or 10 before the end of this year

• Yessss there should be a higher one after 10 (:

• I don't know. because I was at 10 before and it was boring after a while with no more levels

• I want to be level 9.

• that would be fun to able to keep going up and up and up

• I don't see the point.

What Guys Said 2

• A level BEYOND Super Saiyan?

Impossible!

• Yeah just let me yell for 5 minutes straight while you watch in awe. haha

• lol Why do I love that show anyway?

• Hey, it was actually pretty awesome when they weren't standing around doing ridiculous bullsh*t.

• The next level after 10 should be permaban.