Is this happening to anybody else?

When I come to GAG, or when I click on a question or a users profile I get a page saying "We'll be back soon, we're doing some maintenance" or something like that, but then I refresh the page, and I get on just fine. Is this happening to anybody else. Also, admins, are you guys adding new features to this site soon? A new layout perhaps?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, it's been happening to me too, no big deal tho.

What Guys Said 3

• Hello,

We had done some maintenance and small upgrades last night/this morning. You should NOT be seeing that message anymore. If you do please let me know.

Thanks

• mine is still saying it. I can't view my wall or see the live feed.

• It still says it for me too when I try to view peoples answer section on their profile.

• No, but if it works again after simply refreshing the page, it doesn't really matter much, does it?

• Well it wouldn't let me on for like 10mins sometimes, I had to keep refreshing the page, I was just wondering if it was happening to anyone else. And mostly I was hoping to get an admin to tell me what they're doing.

• Oh okay. I thought you meant you just had to refresh it once lol.

• I was hoping they were working on getting rid of the anonymous feature.

What Girls Said 2

• It was doing that to me earlier, but it's stopped now. Nothing looks new to me.

• yep, it's really annoying