What do you like and don't like about GaG?

And it can be anything, everything, that comes to mind for the sake of the question being too short-

Most Helpful Girl

• Likes:

1) It's a place that caters to anybody. People sign up for this website for many reasons, be it helping, trolling, wanting to be helped, being a comedy relief, killing time, knowing more about the opposite gender etc.. In other words, we are given the freedom to join (or leave) this website for whatever reason, no matter who we are, and to talk about almost anything respectfully.

2) Some of the users who have personally helped me when no users bothered to even look at my question. I personally thank those users, humble, kind and subtle, who have been of help.

Dislikes:

1) With the freedom given to anyone to join this website, we HAVE TO expect that there will exist all sorts of people, strange behavior, bullsh*t etc.. People have every right to do whatever they want to. I have nothing against those bullsh*t. But I can't stand people making a big fuss out or complaining so much about things they don't like about the people here (e.g. discrimination against anonymous users, complaining about repetitive questions etc.).

Anonymous users have every right to remain anonymous. It's one of the features that draws in so many users to be here. Some people stay here for long, some people don't. Some are more dedicated, some are not. It's their choice. They don't need to be discriminated or complained about here. And as for dealing with repetitive questions, it is CLEARLY stated in the rules that admins remove them. So why all the fuss? If the users don't like something here, either do something APPROPRIATE that works, or shut the f*ck up.

2) Higher or multiple level of user privacy and protection needs to be enforced. This is beneficial for the girls, especially since girls, likewise in many websites, keep their lives too much of an open book that allows many guys (or even girls) to use their photos etc..

3) No anonymous feature for comments.

4) Lack of good assessment in selecting winners for contests.

5) The culture and environment here that doesn't do much help for my personal development (but that's just my personal preference).

6) A mentor-mentee section/a section which allows users to instantly chat with someone available who can help should be introduced. I've seen too many personal anonymous questions which are in need of help but don't receive appropriate and timely responses.

7) The videos section can be more utilized by inserting a variety of better videos from better sources, especially videos that help in dealing with relationship/psychology related issues (that's because many users here have psychology issues and need but not given help to really fix the problem).

8) I'm still for the chat space to be reintroduced back. This help to reduce trolling questions in a way.

9) I wish the website can attract more professionals that gives free lance psychological help.

10) Too much meebo glitch (and it's not even due to my internet connection)

11) FAQ section should be introduced.

• 12) Automatic/Instant notifcation on questions, answers and comments should be introduced. We DON'T receive notification for comments on the others answers at all.

13) A short introductionary video or page should be introduced in the front page that allows users to be aware that there are many other features, such as videos, reality check etc.. that can be used here, rather than questions and answers alone.

14) A clearer xper points explanation page is needed. "you gain xper points for

• 15) questions/answers that we type can go missing and irretrievable the next moment. Whilst using notepad or words is a backup plan, the website developers could have done a better job for the end users.

16) The fact that we need to write a long enough question to fulfill the minimum characther limit.

17) We can only post 2 questions within 6 hours.

18) Some questions which could have be left undeleted (such as fetishes as mentioned by selfishstars) are deleted. It actually makes this website

• more boring.

What Girls Said 13

• Dislikes:

1. There's no way of being notified if someone comments on a comment you left on someone else's answer.

2. They got rid of Live Chat.

3. Character limits are too short for questions, answers, and comments. Also, the fact that you have to write a certain length in your question for it to be long enough (just like you had to do in this question).

4. As Thiezz said, sometimes answers get discarded when you click Preview Answer.

5. You can't comment on Anonymous questions/answers if they've blocked you (I think that when you write something anonymously, your block shouldn't work).

6. It seems like most questions regarding fetishes get deleted, even if they're written tastefully and aren't sexually explicit.

Likes:

1. The community.

• Likes: The people are mostly pleasant on here except for a minor few. I feel welcome and it's just a nice environment all around. I also like the layout of this website and it's very easy to use.

Dislikes: The advertisements. It's beyond annoying. And there are a few stalkers who lurk around this site.

• 1-People who are anonymous & block will comment or answer the persons(who they blocked) questions. Anonymous users who block shouldn't be able to comment/answer on the question/answer of the user they blocked.

2-Repetitive questions:

-Breast size questions

-Penis size questions

3-We are never notified when someone replies back to our comments

4-Perhaps we should have more privacy setting options

5-I do like the level requirement to post links. Definitely preventing this site from becoming like Yahoo Answers.

6-I think there should perhaps be a link or page or section for sexual education. Perhaps GaG could team up with PlannedParenthood and post their links for resources and links for their pages on sexual health, contraceptives and other "options"

Basically they should have a general section for information on sexual health, healthy relationships, signs of abuse etc. Information that is legitimate, not the opinions of random strangers.

7-They should also have a section for those in need of confidential counseling...like, they should link hotlines to here. There are some people who post things about being suicidal and I think it could be beneficial to have it somewhere as a resource.

I do like that GaG has organized the comments we leave(in the Answers section down below)

• hate - there are mean people on gag.

love - there are tons of awesome people too :)

• I hate the Ads...but then again...i hate the chat too...

Also I hate all Ads in generalll it pisses me off.

• Perverts.

• I've never met any of those :(

• Damn, so you dislike me :|

• Aww I just might ;)

• Don't like >o> Perverts,advertisement pop ups,penis size questions

• Like-answering questions, talking to cool people, getting opinions and solutions to my problems, interesting/fun questions

Dislike-pop ups, rude people, you don't get notified if an answerer/user replies to your comment, dumb questions, anonymous trolls

• The fact that it use to be 3000 points now 4000 for a gift card

• When you can't have a question too long/short

• I don't like how the moderators like to change the title to your question.

• that you can't be offline for chat

• I like that most people are helpful when it comes to answering questions but then there are certain people who will answer your question to just pick a fight which is ridiculous to me. I mean people come here because they're looking for advice and opinions, so if y ou can't say anything constructive, then they should just stay out of the question

What Guys Said 7

• I *HATE* how this site will sometimes simply reload the page and discard an answer you've written when you click 'Preview Answer'. It seems this only happens when you take a long time writing it.

• I don't have any real impacting dislikes that G@G higher ups will ever change, but there was a question earlier by a user named moaterboat "Aren't these "expert" and "guru" labels somewhat pretentious? link '

I think that can get some looking into.

• Dislike:

a.) Comments (not answers!) have 500 characters limit.

b.) Sometimes site counts your vote incorrectly.

c.) Some mods think that they're "helping" when editing question's title, while in reality they're not.

d.) Every day there are following questions: "is my d*** long enough", "are my boobs big enough", "why am I single", "something about rape or feminism", "interracial dating, usually black girls asking white guys about their attitude regarding dating them", "rate me".

• Have you noticed that how if you post something that could be deemed offensive to some that admin will change it to something else?

• Democracy lol.

• Heck yes-

• The dumb repeated questions that could easily be search. That and those who actually post their question multiple times.

• I hate how the log in button for members is so small, and the stupid popups! ERRRR!

• I don't know about everyone else but every time I open a lot of questions via tab on GaG my browser crashes. Could just be me though.

• the stupid questions