And it can be anything, everything, that comes to mind for the sake of the question being too short-
Most Helpful Girl
1) It's a place that caters to anybody. People sign up for this website for many reasons, be it helping, trolling, wanting to be helped, being a comedy relief, killing time, knowing more about the opposite gender etc.. In other words, we are given the freedom to join (or leave) this website for whatever reason, no matter who we are, and to talk about almost anything respectfully.
2) Some of the users who have personally helped me when no users bothered to even look at my question. I personally thank those users, humble, kind and subtle, who have been of help.
1) With the freedom given to anyone to join this website, we HAVE TO expect that there will exist all sorts of people, strange behavior, bullsh*t etc.. People have every right to do whatever they want to. I have nothing against those bullsh*t. But I can't stand people making a big fuss out or complaining so much about things they don't like about the people here (e.g. discrimination against anonymous users, complaining about repetitive questions etc.).
Anonymous users have every right to remain anonymous. It's one of the features that draws in so many users to be here. Some people stay here for long, some people don't. Some are more dedicated, some are not. It's their choice. They don't need to be discriminated or complained about here. And as for dealing with repetitive questions, it is CLEARLY stated in the rules that admins remove them. So why all the fuss? If the users don't like something here, either do something APPROPRIATE that works, or shut the f*ck up.
2) Higher or multiple level of user privacy and protection needs to be enforced. This is beneficial for the girls, especially since girls, likewise in many websites, keep their lives too much of an open book that allows many guys (or even girls) to use their photos etc..
3) No anonymous feature for comments.
4) Lack of good assessment in selecting winners for contests.
5) The culture and environment here that doesn't do much help for my personal development (but that's just my personal preference).
6) A mentor-mentee section/a section which allows users to instantly chat with someone available who can help should be introduced. I've seen too many personal anonymous questions which are in need of help but don't receive appropriate and timely responses.
7) The videos section can be more utilized by inserting a variety of better videos from better sources, especially videos that help in dealing with relationship/psychology related issues (that's because many users here have psychology issues and need but not given help to really fix the problem).
8) I'm still for the chat space to be reintroduced back. This help to reduce trolling questions in a way.
9) I wish the website can attract more professionals that gives free lance psychological help.
10) Too much meebo glitch (and it's not even due to my internet connection)
11) FAQ section should be introduced.1
- Show AllShow Less