Can I change my username?

I want to change my username now. Is there anyway I can do it? :\

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• >Scroll down the page

>"Contact Us"

>"Help"

>Ask them to change your username and give a valid reason such as personal information(your name) or whatever.

They changed mine, as well as Lost in translations and others.

• Sweet thanks. So you changed your name from something you had before to your middle name?

• Yeah, you should, cause I believe if you request a username change and you don't tell them exactly, they'll choose.

• Ah crap,I better tell them then.

• Too bad,I liked your Old name,daniel was cool .. this new 1 is dumb ._."! you had a phobia from that name?

• Lol How did you know my old name and my new one?

• Dont feel down about what I said,>:( I just really likeD your old name! phobia is bad.. I will get used to read that new1 too lol. :) Congrats anyways

• Lol I don't really have a phobia it's just that my actual name wasn't really original for a username. Thanks. :)

• Ahh, I like yours! ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• Contact admin and tell them what you want to change it to. If you do it today, it maybe changed as soon as tomorrow morning, or overnight at least.

• Jst send message to contact us below ... so I did

• just keep it why you wanna change it